Memorial Day Thread

That was back when you were kind of a big deal around here. Even before you quoted one of my "PUI" comments from about 3 years prior about Heart being a lesbian. Lol, that one caught me off guard and embarrassed me. I didn't and still don't remember posting that one. I had to break the cardinal rule and apologize to her.

Memories. Hey isn't that a Barbara Streisand song?
I always thought it was mammaries......learn sumthin in the zone erryday

Early Monday, I'll make my pilgrimage to the little cemetery down the road and visit the graves of two interred there who died in Vietnam. I didn't know them, but I do not think my visits perturb anyone. I'll clean up a bit if needed, say my piece, leave a little remembrance.

Early Monday, I'll make my pilgrimage to the little cemetery down the road and visit the graves of two interred there who died in Vietnam. I didn't know them, but I do not think my visits perturb anyone. I'll clean up a bit if needed, say my piece, leave a little remembrance.

Very noble of you.

You can always tell its close to Memorial Day when the sister in laws are making themselves "welcome" at the pool...

Any of them single?

The wifey is the oldest of the 3. Obviously, she's not single but she'd probably upgrade me if she had a chance (ha ha) or trade me in for a case of wine.

The middle one favors the wifey in the face. She's separated from her loser husband.

The youngest is the wild child and doesn't look like either of the older ones. She has 4 kids from 4 dads and all of them are heathens. Scary thing, shes a RN. To my knowledge, shes single but beware.

Reactions: VolNExile
My first visit to the Wall was tough. I got close and had to divert to go spend some time with Abe and think about was about to happen emotionally once I did get to the Wall. Cried a lot... from the heart. I have 4 buds with names inscribed on there... I pulled traces of their names, that was hard to do. I think that is the most powerful memorial, along with Arlington Cemetery and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

My first visit to the Wall was tough. I got close and had to divert to go spend some time with Abe and think about was about to happen emotionally once I did get to the Wall. Cried a lot... from the heart. I have 4 buds with names inscribed on there... I pulled traces of their names, that was hard to do. I think that is the most powerful memorial, along with Arlington Cemetery and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

I can’t imagine the emotions you had. Seeing Vietnam Vets there is, I don’t even know the right word.

I went there dozens of times and cried every time.

Reactions: Guest
The wifey is the oldest of the 3. Obviously, she's not single but she'd probably upgrade me if she had a chance (ha ha) or trade me in for a case of wine.

The middle one favors the wifey in the face. She's separated from her loser husband.

The youngest is the wild child and doesn't look like either of the older ones. She has 4 kids from 4 dads and all of them are heathens. Scary thing, shes a RN. To my knowledge, shes single but beware.

@The Ron Mexico may need some digits.

Should I be concerned that the wifey and a couple of her friends want to go to the Bottlerock Festival in Napa to see Guns n Roses?

Not at all, I don’t live there any more.

It will be a good time. They have a good lineup this year. I could clearly hear the music at my house when I lived there.

VN Store

Back