Memorial Day Thread

I don't remember that was a different time. Heck if you hadn't mentioned it I would have never remembered. That was another lifetime.
That was back when you were kind of a big deal around here. Even before you quoted one of my "PUI" comments from about 3 years prior about Heart being a lesbian. Lol, that one caught me off guard and embarrassed me. I didn't and still don't remember posting that one. I had to break the cardinal rule and apologize to her.

Memories. Hey isn't that a Barbara Streisand song?

That was a fun time. I can't say it as fact, but I'm pretty sure that was the time 114 started calling Modbock hopanties. Ho was giving him the hardest time about it, without being a Richard. Lulz.
I can't remember what it was but Tex triggered me and I hit report button that is the only time I have ever done it then a mod told everyone. I was going threw a lot and was always mad and I was drunk. I was embarrassed about it though.

I can't remember what it was but Tex triggered me and I hit report button that is the only time I have ever done it then a mod told everyone. I was going threw a lot and was always mad and I was drunk. I was embarrassed about it though.
Lol, I don't remember what it was about either, but you're right, I believe PJ was the one that told everyone you reported him and that's when you called him Barney Five.

I'm laughing hard thinking about this.

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back