MD vs. OSU

I live in Columbus and didnt realize OSU RB DALLAN HAYDEN is the son of VFL Aaron Hayden (91-94). Anyone have any memories of Aaron? That's a few years before my time.
Aaron Hayden was a really good running back for us. Scored the winning TD in the miracle at south bend on a screen pass if memory serves.

My Grandfather played for the Buckeyes back in 1923. I carry a buckeye in his honor, but no way will I cheer for them, ever!

Reactions: I Love Lamp
I live in Columbus and didnt realize OSU RB DALLAN HAYDEN is the son of VFL Aaron Hayden (91-94). Anyone have any memories of Aaron? That's a few years before my time.

Outstanding RB. Came in with Little man Stewart to form a great duo. Scored winning TD vs Notre Dame in ‘91 Miracle in South Bend.

What a terrible call.

"The defender is allowed to maintain continuous and unbroken contact within the five-yard zone, so long as the receiver has not moved beyond a point that is even with the defender."

Reactions: VolPack22
What a terrible call.

"The defender is allowed to maintain continuous and unbroken contact within the five-yard zone, so long as the receiver has not moved beyond a point that is even with the defender."
The receiver wasn’t even running a route either.

Reactions: VolArmy74

VN Store

Back