'24 MD S Edrees Farooq (Tennessee)

Number 5. I was surprised to see his team got killed the first game of the season.
18-0
Buford is one of the best teams in the country, they are loaded. Raiola is their starting QB...good defensive effort by SF defense. First time SF has been shutout since 2016.

18-0
Buford is one of the best teams in the country, they are loaded. Raiola is their starting QB...good defensive effort by SF defense. First time SF has been shutout since 2016.
Good Lord! St. Frances Academy has the high school equivalent of a very difficult SEC conference schedule this year. They lost to Buford (GA) in week 1. They lost to Chaminade-Madonna (FL) today. They have games remaining against St. John Bosco, Mater Dei and IMG Academy among others. Those are 3 of the best teams in the nation. Also, these guys are logging more air miles per game than NFL teams.

Buford is currently ranked #5 in the nation by Max Preps. Mater Dei is #1. St. John Bosco is #3. IMG Academy is #4. Chaminade-Madonna is #7. I also just found that East St. Louis (who they also play) is ranked #51 in the nation by Max Preps. 🤯

Last edited:
Good Lord! St. Frances Academy has the high school equivalent of a very difficult SEC conference schedule this year. They lost to Buford (GA) in week 1. They lost to Chaminade-Madonna (FL?) today. They have games remaining against St. John Bosco, Mater Dei and IMG Academy among others. Those are 3 of the best teams in the nation. Also, these guys are logging more air miles per game than NFL teams.
Yeah, it's brutal...but, that's every year for them. What makes them one of the elites among the elite...not only do they play schedules like that, they succeed more times than not.

See the rankings of those teams I just made in my edit to my previous post.
Not taking ANYTHING away from Mater Dei, or any of the others ranked ahead of them; but, I don't see ANY of those teams being better than Buford, THIS YEAR.

Good Lord! St. Frances Academy has the high school equivalent of a very difficult SEC conference schedule this year. They lost to Buford (GA) in week 1. They lost to Chaminade-Madonna (FL) today. They have games remaining against St. John Bosco, Mater Dei and IMG Academy among others. Those are 3 of the best teams in the nation. Also, these guys are logging more air miles per game than NFL teams.

Buford is currently ranked #5 in the nation by Max Preps. Mater Dei is #1. St. John Bosco is #3. IMG Academy is #4. Chaminade-Madonna is #7. 🤯
I can’t believe they’re ducking Bishop Gorman (NV), current #2.

Not taking ANYTHING away from Mater Dei, or any of the others ranked ahead of them; but, I don't see ANY of those teams being better than Buford, THIS YEAR.
Well, Buford came from behind to beat Mallard Creek out of Charlotte, NC 10-7 this week, so you might want to slow your roll on hyping them.

Well, Buford came from behind to beat Mallard Creek out of Charlotte, NC 10-7 this week, so you might want to slow your roll on hyping them.
It's crazy, Buford beat MC by 50 last year, get the scare this year with an even more stacked team. That's why the games are played on the field. Sometimes an underdog plays the game of their lives.

Reactions: LouderVol
18-0
Buford is legit. They are as loaded as anyone in the country and easily have the best QB of the top teams

Reactions: SugarCC
Terrifying thought, what if Georgia passes the same law as Missouri for in state kids? I mean Georgia is already taking mostly who they want but that would make them even stronger.

Terrifying thought, what if Georgia passes the same law as Missouri for in state kids? I mean Georgia is already taking mostly who they want but that would make them even stronger.
Not really because of the sheer volume of talent in Georgia each year and the fact that they will still recruit nationally. Plus, Missouri's situation is about the amount of money being offered as much as it is about being able to get it sooner.

your realism forget that we beat the team more talented than Georgia last year? Bama still has the statistical talent advantage.

your realism forget that we beat 3 teams more talented than us?

your realism forget that we lost to a team less talented than us?

your realism forget that the game is played on the field and not on paper?

Many of Alabamas 4& 5 star guys from the ‘21 class have gone , pros or transferred. Bama hasn’t been that great in the portal either. They’ll play a younger team than in past years.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back