'20 MD RB Marshawn Lloyd (uscjr transfer)

South Carolina is going to get destroyed this year. They pretty much have the toughest schedule in the country and I do not believe they have the depth to get through it. Of course, I also did not see the Vols stomping Auburn in the middle of that stretch last year either. Alabama, Clemson, FU, UGA & TAMU. That might cool the ardor of some blue chip recruits. With the improvement coming in Knoxville, well, it us one thing to get playing time, it is another to get mauled and take that tread off the tires.

SC may not be at UGA's level, but check again the past three seasons under Muschamp, they do not often get mauled physically. Out talented a few times, not mauled. Ky was well prepared early and jumped on SC in the 1st half, but they did nothing in the 2nd half and didn't maul SC physically. If they don't blow the big lead vs UF last season (beat them the year prior) it might look different going into this season. UGA out talented SC and a bunch of turnovers made the game ugly. They had aTm on the ropes at their place also. Hell, they even passed for over 500 yards with 36 points at Clemson. Bama will maul them this year, but nobody else on that schedule will, even if it is the toughest schedule in the nation.

Now if you like, we might define a "mauling" by the results of UT versus WVU, UF, UGA, Bama, Mizz and Vandy last season. That's half the schedule where the vols got "mauled". Unlike UT, SC doesn't have any problems lining up against UF, Mizz and Vandy.

Last edited:
Reactions: vettefool
SC may not be at UGA's level, but check again the past three seasons under Muschamp, they do not often get mauled physically. Out talented a few times, not mauled. Ky was well prepared early and jumped on SC in the 1st half, but they did nothing in the 2nd half and didn't maul SC physically. If they don't blow the big lead vs UF last season (beat them the year prior) it might look different going into this season. UGA out talented SC and a bunch of turnovers made the game ugly. They had aTm on the ropes at their place also. Hell, they even passed for over 500 yards with 36 points at Clemson. Bama will maul them this year, but nobody else on that schedule will, even if it is the toughest schedule in the nation.

Now if you like, we might define a "mauling" by the results of UT versus WVU, UF, UGA, Bama, Mizz and Vandy last season. That's half the schedule where the vols got "mauled". Unlike UT, SC doesn't have any problems lining up against UF, Mizz and Vandy.
if you're going to claim credit for having someone on the ropes and still losing, then i'll do the same for us against USCe......lol.

Y’all got mauled by UVA, UGA, and KY last year

Reactions: SweetasSoda

Man...sounds like an awful lot of moral victory talk ....I mean for a coach going into his 4th year there.

What happened in the Ga game wasn’t Muschamps fault. You can thank the media or more importantly that girl that played for your team Tori or whatever her name was. All that did was give UGA a reason to focus. SC wasn’t going to beat UGA if they brought their A game, ever. Smart pulled his starters before the game was 41-10 in the 3rd, he wasn’t going to run up the score on his vacation buddy Muschamp, played walk-ons in the 4th. Even taking foot off the gas, rushing stats was 275-45?

Reactions: scvolfan7
Next time SC tries to maul us, we'll be all like...

giphy.gif

Bump. Don’t hate me. Would like to see us make a run here. I think I remember hearing he was looking around at other possible landing spots.

You sonuva!!!!!

Literally was thinking last night that I’d expect uscjrs class to start falling apart and start with this kid. Saw this bumped and thought “boom!!!”

Oh well. Hope it happens soon

Not a bad bump at all he literally was on top 10 the other night hurdle a defender and scored

Where you at when UT mauls SCar?

Reactions: Type Orange+
SC speculating that he could "fly the coop" in the coming weeks ... Penn State? We need a back or two and hopefully we are reaching out again to Mr. Lloyd.

Do you have a link? Been wanting us to make a run at him for a while.

Bump. Don’t hate me. Would like to see us make a run here. I think I remember hearing he was looking around at other possible landing spots.
Uga been sitting and waiting on this one. They will most likely drop 5 star committed to them for this guy because dude out Texas has tons of issues

Reactions: Catbone

VN Store

Back