'21 MD QB Christian Veilleux (PSU commit)

Tennessee- “I think the offensive staff is great,” Veilleux said. “Coach Chaney, coach Wenike, and coach Osovet have been in contact with me a lot and I feel like I've talked to a lot of people that have had positive things to say about them. We have a tremendous relationship. Coach Chaney definitely has a track record that few people can match. I feel like what they're building has a lot of potential. Their campus is beautiful too.”

Penn State is considered by many as the top contender for Veilleux because of his connections to the school and familiarity with the program. As the saying goes, follow the visits. Veilleux has visited Penn State more than any other school so they could have the edge but the Clemson offer was huge for Veilleux. The Tigers could jump straight to the top of Veilleux’s list. He’d like to visit Clemson one more time before announcing a commitment because they’re the only one of these four he hasn’t visited multiple times. Certainly don’t count Duke or Tennessee out but they’ve got some ground to make up before feeling confident about landing Veilleux’s commitment.
adam friedman

I just don’t think they’re in love with a QB in this class, especially with our numbers crunch.

Very good chance one of our guys, likely Holliday, redshirts and is a freshman next year and we end up with Simpson in ‘22.

is this "board" available to the public? I've always heard about it but never seen it.
You can pay attention to the recruitment...or lack therof. Don’t know what channels VQ and other services access, but they’ve all stated our staff’s backed off. That he still has us in his top 4 indicates it’s not him.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I just don’t think they’re in love with a QB in this class, especially with our numbers crunch.

Very good chance one of our guys, likely Holliday, redshirts and is a freshman next year and we end up with Simpson in ‘22.
I can see us adding Salter to this class but I think this is a pretty good take.

That's because he's a Penn St and Clemson lean.

Everyone that goes elsewhere is "down the board"
You are wrong in this case. I’m a big fan of the kid. But Vols backed off months ago. That’s just the facts. Do I agree with it? Not really. But they are getting paid and like a couple of kids better. Personally think he’s going to be a good one.

I can see us adding Salter to this class but I think this is a pretty good take.
I think you are correct though Holiday will be at another position. It’s not a great QB class to be honest. I think I’d they get the choice it would be Salter. Then CV. After that I don’t know. They liked Maye ok but his stock plummeted after last summer. He was never going to see the field at Bama and he realized that.

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Great. We get Bailey, maybe get this guy, and are poised to be really good again, but now we're all going to die.

Just my luck.

Reactions: memtownvol
Shocked Clemson doesn’t have a QB in this class already. They normally fill their class so quick

VN Store

Back