'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

Still wish we could have kept Lewis.

We lack speed.
Oh yeah no doubt. Lewis paired with Willis would be solid af. Lewis would of been a good star or money or whatever they call it here. This guy is just a thumper that reads gaps and linemen

Don't get me wrong, don't want to come across as one of those didn't want him anyway but I think the guy was going to be another one of those hybrid LB/S type players. Seems like we've sign a hundred of them.
Yeah maybe another that gets tossed so much between the two that gets lost or never fully develops. I hate that for the tweeners.

Don't get me wrong, don't want to come across as one of those didn't want him anyway but I think the guy was going to be another one of those hybrid LB/S type players. Seems like we've sign a hundred of them.
Problem is we rarely sign guys of quality to play that position. We get hybrids like Aaron Beasley who will probably never see the field, meanwhile guys like Isaiah Simmons when he was at Clemson and Pappoe at AU make a huge impact on their defenses and allow them to get creative with their QB pressure.

Is this kid going to be a LB or play the star/hybrid safety role?

Anyone know what his measurable are now?

Is this kid going to be a LB or play the star/hybrid safety role?

Anyone know what his measurable are now?
Showing 5 '11, 211 lbs. I can see him being like Striker from OU a few years back. I will take that type athlete all day. Make a QB's life miserable.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back