'21 MD DT Marcus Bradley (Vanderbilt commit)

He must be severely overrated if Maryland git him and the best he could land was Vanderbilt. Maryland’s class isn’t that good and they only have two DT’s committed with plenty of open spots.

Maryland 2021 Football Commits

Just further shows to me how unreliable these rankings are in this weird pandemic year.

It’s a tough year to truly follow rankings. A lot of players didn’t play. No camps. This class will be one of those where you see a lot of busts and sleepers because you didn’t see the usually movement that camps bring.

It’s a tough year to truly follow rankings. A lot of players didn’t play. No camps. This class will be one of those where you see a lot of busts and sleepers because you didn’t see the usually movement that camps bring.
no 'visits' either, so i think it's totally fair to say that this class in general will have to be graded a year, or two, down the road....for everyone....not just us.

that said, i felt a lot better about recruiting in May.... :)

Interesting... I don't follow other teams. Anyone of note?

There is a twitter account that highlights a lot of them. It's been dozens per day, mostly 3 stars, but some 4s, and the occasional 5. I won't pretend to know who is being processed and who is looking around, but things are extremely fluid right now with just about everyone.

If he can’t make it Vandy, I doubt he will make it at Tennessee.
There are a plethora of reasons that kids transfer. Some have nothing to do with football. But for kids who are accustomed to winning, losing virtually every week is a miserable experience.

Reactions: sjt18
Isn’t he kind of a flake? He put out a BS top 3 of UT/LSU/OSU right before committing to Maryland. Then his senior year must’ve been ass because Maryland gitted him and we didn’t pursue (when we at the time needed DL and Pruitt was trying to build a SFA pipeline). Ended up at Andy and got two tackles on the year.

Last edited:
Yeah but obviously he is a take for a top 5 undefeated team like MSU.
Don’t know what they might or might not take,
From what Lea said and what Heupel has said about work ethic and such about some of ours as to why they haven’t seen playing time,
I don’t think he fits what Heupel is looking for

Vandy will give us their BEST effort, their fan will be jazzed up for our home game. Their coach will give and old school speech om history of this rivalry thus they will olay inspired football for a half. Trust me Vandy QB will throw a BIG TD in final minute, juke four defenders ... final score TN 56 Andy 7

VN Store

Back