'21 MD DT KaTron Evans (JSU commit)

I know it’s probably useless projection, but I still enjoy the 247 player comparisons. Usually they’ll compare the recruit to a previous years player and give a draft projection.

For Katron, no player comparison and just UFA. Im assuming that means undrafted free agent. Kind of a curious projection for such a highly rated player.

View attachment 277448
Yea these are useless, but...

I’ll sign up for multi year starter at top 20 program all day. Not everyone gets drafted.

Would we not recruit, Bituli, Callaway, Warrior, and Tuttle again if we could. All those guys went UDFA.

Yea these are useless, but...

I’ll sign up for multi year starter at top 20 program all day. Not everyone gets drafted.

Would we not recruit, Bituli, Callaway, Warrior, and Tuttle again if we could. All those guys went UDFA.
I still maintain that if Bituli, Callaway, or Warrior go to Clemson or Cousin Lovers, they get drafted.

I get the indvidual superlatives.

Eh5-PlcySwh8R5y1Atxy5PVpg4Hy2_ldNVjcSz4H5_E4TDYNL0U-sZG-Y5dlFYs7580a2Y5yRZMScJy45FGeVjlzxJfPvLXZZ6Idlw9RtLaPqPD0blrxzdKFtCXUhM036VDiW08xm5KoHP105i9e8nh0F_FKSS2JVDI

It's Saturday ! Which makes it, "KaTron Evans Commits to UT Day" ! I love 6'4, 320 pounds of a beast mode Defensive Tackle that plays for a high school powerhouse that UT, is well on their way to building a pipeline to, that has a teammate, Aaron Willis, that will also be committing to UT, Sunday. So,

KA-BOOM !

Mad early and

KA-BOOM ! Again !

Guys, all those speed players are grreat, I mean. Really. They are. This typa dewd helps win ballgames.
Yea my thing is a strong DL. We get that and it will make it alot easier with less time for the quarterback to go through progressions. Cant wait till they get one look then WHOP, Baron or Middleton with a sack

VN Store

Back