MCU phase 4 rumor and discussion thread

Other than Thor im not too excited about any of them in before newt hates everything that isnt Netflix.

giphy.gif

I think Eternals has a lot of potential. Cool Kirby visuals like Ragnarok and a Neil Gaimen story to pull from as well.

Reactions: JohnnyD1024
All the ones that were weak lol. I don't care how much they make. Look at Star Wars, they can put a butt farting the soundtrack on the screen for two hours and it would make a billion. Xmen has been done to death, Fox destroyed that goldmine same for FF.

My point is anything can make money but the great stories from the actual books are mostly behind us. Kraven the hunter is about all i can think of.
Good point

Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, GOTG 3 and The Fantastic 4 are also in phase 5.
Kevin Feige also teased that Mutants would be introduced in phase 5.

Not sure about the Eternals movie. They're switching some genders, having Salma Hayek play Ajak and be leader instead of Zuras, and no Sersi. When Jolie was announced I was sure she would be Sersi, but they have her playing Thena. She'd be a really good Sersi IMO.

Not overly impressed with phase 4, really only looking forward to Blade and FF and only mildly interested in Thor 4

Definitely look forward to Thor and Dr. Strange, and I'll watch anything with Scarlett Johansson. The last Fantastic 4 sucked big time, but Ill watch a new one.

They all sound fun to me. Except GoG, won't see it.

Definitely look forward to Thor and Dr. Strange, and I'll watch anything with Scarlett Johansson. The last Fantastic 4 sucked big time, but Ill watch a new one.

They all sound fun to me. Except GoG, won't see it.

The next version of FF won’t be anything like that last one.

I was really looking forward to the New Mutants movie that’s been shelved. Hopefully it sees the light of day.

I know pretty much nothing about The Eternals and Shang-Chi; but I also knew knowing about the GotG and they've been great.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
I know pretty much nothing about The Eternals and Shang-Chi; but I also knew knowing about the GotG and they've been great.

I have a pretty big blind spot for Eternals too. Other than they are Jack Kirby’s last original creation for Marvel. Saw a fact that that they have less than 50 issues of a self titled book across almost 40 years.

Neil Gaimen did a mini series in the early 2000’s. My guess is they draw mostly from that. It’s been on my to-read list years because I’m a Gaimen fan but it just moved up the list.

I never read the solo Shang-Chi stuff. Plenty familiar with him appearing in other books over the years. He was basically just an excuse for Marvel to make a Bruce Lee book.

Apparently more recently Shang-Chi has developed the ability to make multiple versions of himself during combat.

With WandaVision tying in with the Doctor Strange sequel, and it being rumored that Nightmare is going to be the villain of the movie, I'm gonna theorize that the events of WandaVision are going to be a dream that Wanda is having.

Falcon and The Winter Solider is going to center around The U.S. government not wanting Sam Wilson to be the new Captain America.

Falcon and The Winter Solider is going to center around The U.S. government not wanting Sam Wilson to be the new Captain America.

Also rumored that they will introduce John Walker aka U.S. Agent (also previously Super Patriot) as the government's "official" Captain America.

VN Store

Back