Maybe Our O-Line Isn't THAT Bad....

Guys...it was a joke. It was just a way of introducing an awesome high school record. Well, awesome for one side.

Goodness, I'd be ashamed if something like this did happen with our team. NO way that should ever happen.
Actually those are some pretty amazing stats. I feel sorry for the other team. Half our line is practically in high school, now that I think about it:)

Honestly, I think our oline in general isn't that bad. Now if you said our tackles are bad then I cannot argue.

Interesting observation, I'd like to hear your game score prediction (by half if possible) for tomorrows game, it sounds as if you know something that could be profitable.

Our O Line is not very good. To think otherwise would be a dream that came after drinking too much and eating too many pizzas. Put Worley behind a good O Line and you have Heisman material.

Reactions: 1 person
Our O Line is not very good. To think otherwise would be a dream that came after drinking too much and eating too many pizzas. Put Worley behind a good O Line and you have Heisman material.

Dunno bout Heisman but 100% agree with ya Sly

Mentions and maybe a contender. Not guaranteed. 'Sup, Hose? Hope you're doing good.

I'm good Sly hope all is well with ya brother.. Jus enjoying this nice fall weather and glad the Vols are this close to memphis..

This.

I sincerely hope no one gets seriously injured this weekend. UA lost three starters during their match up with Ole Miss; granted it wasn't completely attributable to OL play. But, I have to credit Ole Miss' defensive front - those guys are playing hard right now.

Our guys don't normally make contact with the defenders, so I think they'll be ok. Maybe Coleman Thomas gets whiplash watching his man run by him?

VN Store

Back