Maybe Lane is Who We Think...

I traveled through that area a couple years ago, and I did not realize how close Ole Miss was to the Memphis area.
Yea, it’s close to there, but man, you wouldn’t believe it. I thought I felt lonely down here wearing orange for the first couple of months, but then as football season got closer, I started running into a lot of orange fans down here. I told one woman that I thought I felt alone down here being a Tennessee fan, and she said noooo, you’re not alone, you wouldn’t believe the amount of Tennessee fans around here, and there is a lot in this county and other counties. I said wow!

Reactions: txvol19
Meh, he eats up this stuff, he thinks it’s about him, but he played it up, he worked the officials, when the golf ball hit the ground, he smirked…I hate him, but he played us and the refs like a fiddle and he was on tv all night long.

I hope they lose every remaining game.

Actually what will be a big deal is if Arch Manning will commit to Ole Miss. On the one hand, I can't see how he can avoid it. On the other, does the Manning family really want their son under Lane Kiffin? Maybe they will hold their noses and accept it since he is actually good at offense. Arch is a junior. It will be really interesting to see where he ends up.

What’s he done to earn the LSU job??
Manipulation- will attempt to win personally no matter the cost. His family and team He doesn’t care about anybody just himself. Its too bad the young girls he manipulated didn’t come forward to the police. That would of been classic him getting arrested right after he stepped off the bus at Neyland. Self centered POS. He’s headed for a disaster.

OGC.87c5849d1d8c5c58f0415508ce5b0c5a

I'm actually shocked Layla hasn't changed that kids name yet. Has she? She got rid of Lane already so I dunno.

Kid better be glad he was born here instead of LA, Tuscaloosa or Boca Raton. No telling what his dad would have named him.

VN Store

Back