May have, accidentally...

Well, if the only players who test positive for ostarine at the combine are from Clemson, that would be hard to explain wouldn't it? Trying to dismiss this as an "accident" is pretty much his only choice. Just take note that the only products which contain ostarine are illegal ones and that there are no dietary supplements which contain it. This looks bad, Dabo!

Reactions: 508mikey
It was no accident.

*I'm 100% sure they aren't the only program "accidentally" doing this.

Reactions: Remy
ostarine is a SARM, which have just been made illegal by name only way you can get them is online experiment chemicals for "mouse" use, you cant mistakenly give that to someone....lol

Dear Dabo, it's like being pregnant....either you did or didn't...the stuff ain't magic fairy dust. Saban may have his revenge soon.

Dear Dabo, it's like being pregnant....either you did or didn't...the stuff ain't magic fairy dust. Saban may have his revenge soon.
Saban should be the last one to complain about this.

Sadly, some of these players might have knowledge in the future of some of the harmful things that are required in college athletics. Then they lawsuits will really heat up. Hope these kids know that diseases like ALS and lymphomas are serious stuff and can severely shorten their lives.

In the 1970's, Mickey Marvin and Chip Kell looked like monsters on the football field. Today, they would be less than average in size. Something is not right.

Sadly, some of these players might have knowledge in the future of some of the harmful things that are required in college athletics. Then they lawsuits will really heat up. Hope these kids know that diseases like ALS and lymphomas are serious stuff and can severely shorten their lives.

In the 1970's, Mickey Marvin and Chip Kell looked like monsters on the football field. Today, they would be less than average in size. Something is not right.

Ole Miss offseason weight program seems to be going well. That's DJ Metcalf on the far left. He plays wide receiver and he's getting reading for the combines. And college football has long since moved past Dabo's naive remarks, maybe we accidentally gave our guys something.

DzJgLuwUYAAwI-y.jpg

Be interesting to see if USADA (US Anti Doping Agency) gets involved. Wouldn't surprise me because they like big targets to take down. Clemson, AKA Dabo Swinney, would be a big target garnering national new coverage, for several reasons. If they put some guys under oath in a grand jury proceeding, USADA will get access to it just like the Armstrong case. Dabo made a tactical error speculating or saying anything.

Reactions: NC_Orange
Well you know Dabo, somehow he'll have the hand of God putting those PEDs where they were in order to do positive things for his football team.

John Hannah from Alabama was one of the biggest guys in college football. Today, he’d be too small. Kids today get started on $hit before high school. My sons played with kids in high school on creatine years ago. Others were on other stuff. I told mine they wouldn’t play if I caught them doing it. Liver and kidney cancer isn’t worth it.

Reactions: onevol74
Ole Miss offseason weight program seems to be going well. That's DJ Metcalf on the far left. He plays wide receiver and he's getting reading for the combines. And college football has long since moved past Dabo's naive remarks, maybe we accidentally gave our guys something.

DzJgLuwUYAAwI-y.jpg

Someone has terrible Photoshop skills

Reactions: SolidRockGolf

VN Store

Back