MAX/Discovery+ (Warner Bros/Discovery)

Landscapers is a really good miniseries. It's about a true story of an older British couple that is accused of killing her elderly parents. The acting is awesome, the tone is humorous, it's shot in interesting ways, and they do fun things like break the 4th wall and it all works.

Reactions: bignewt
Landscapers is a really good miniseries. It's about a true story of an older British couple that is accused of killing her elderly parents. The acting is awesome, the tone is humorous, it's shot in interesting ways, and they do fun things like break the 4th wall and it all works.

It was ok. The last episode was boring

Almost finished with season 4 of The Wire. Cant believe it took me this long to give a shot. So freaking good. Now when people say its the best show ever made I get it.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Almost finished with season 4 of The Wire. Cant believe it took me this long to give a shot. So freaking good. Now when people say its the best show ever made I get it.

Dude.

I would say seasons 2, 3, and 4 rank in the top 10 seasons of TV all time. 1 is almost on their level. 5 is really good, but a letdown because the bar is so high.

Reactions: vader and bignewt
6-part CNN docuseries The Story of Late Night is really good. The 1st episode was kinda boring but you gotta start with ancient history. Once it gets into Carson, it takes off.

i cant imagine any DC show holds a candle to Peacemaker. Any Marvel show, either. Hell about any show. Its that good.
Meh, some of Marvel stuff - Loki is better.

DC has to use vulgarity and graphic violence to garner interest.

It works well in that venue. Cena was great.

i cant imagine any DC show holds a candle to Peacemaker. Any Marvel show, either. Hell about any show. Its that good.

Apples and oranges. Marvel stuff is for a wider audience.

Peacmaker (like Deadpool) is immature humor for bros. Has its place but not exactly trying to do the same things.

I watched it a couple of years ago and felt the same way.great show.

Reactions: bignewt
Yeah.big fan of peacemaker.but I really like doom patrol too..not a fan of titans and I've really tried to watch it.
As for marvel,I've liked most of them...but daredevil is the goat for marvel shows.

Apples and oranges. Marvel stuff is for a wider audience.

Peacmaker (like Deadpool) is immature humor for bros. Has its place but not exactly trying to do the same things.
Peacemaker is pretty smart in a lot of ways. I wouldn't say immature is accurate.

This is probably a long shot, but is anybody else watching Euphoria? This last episode was so good.

VN Store

Back