Maurer transferring [fake news]

IF it is true and that’s still a big if, I don’t really blame him. However, seems kinda useless to transfer right now if this season doesn’t count towards eligibility anyway.

It’s a fake Twitter account.

However, I still think it’s a possibility Maurer transfers if JG keeps getting the starting job for whatever reason.

Reactions: D-rock and tnvols72
Leach will give him a scholly I bet. Has to beat JT there,(MSU), if true at all and I doubt it.

fake news aside - If JG starts this weekend, Maurer should run like the wind. He gets one transfer... make it count, and for Gosh Sakes... shock some sense into our otherwise... seemingly great coaching staff!

-It really feels like the twilight zone.

fake news aside - If JG starts this weekend, Maurer should run like the wind. He gets one transfer... make it count, and for Gosh Sakes... shock some sense into our otherwise... seemingly great coaching staff!

-It really feels like the twilight zone.

Miami, FSU, and yes MSU would all be good landing spots. Norvell down there in Tallahassee can develop QBs. Leach obviously works well with his skillset. Miami has a bunch of young talent there to play with.

Miami, FSU, and yes MSU would all be good landing spots. Norvell down there in Tallahassee can develop QBs. Leach obviously works well with his skillset. Miami has a bunch of young talent there to play with.
FSU would be a good spot for him, unless Norvell has a 5 star QB coming in -- Pruitt blew it

I don't know that he's transferring, but I will honestly be surprised if he finishes his career here. He retweeted a tweet the other day about how it messes you up mentally as a QB to have to stand around and watch all the other QBs on the roster getting snaps while you don't get any.

Odd he would have gone from being an active recruiter for us to jumping into the portal
Well if you wasn’t getting a fair shake at things what would do. We saw JG turn the ball over 3 times in 2nd half and why Pruitt don’t put anyone else in to finish the game in the 4th when it was clear that we wasn’t coming back!

JG takes a hit and gets back up. Maurer takes a hit and is done for his entire career!

I don't know that he's transferring, but I will honestly be surprised if he finishes his career here. He retweeted a tweet the other day about how it messes you up mentally as a QB to have to stand around and watch all the other QBs on the roster getting snaps while you don't get any.
If I was Maurer or JT, I would have already been gone and if HB is smart I am not so sure I would be hanging around. Let JG and Pruitt have it. If they cant get JG ready and get him to improve then they cant get any of the other 3 ready.

VN Store

Back