Maturity and a winning culture

The single most significant indicator of future performance is past performance. I’m not saying he won’t have a great season but’s it very unlikely. It’s more likely we see more of the same from him.

JG has shown in the past that he struggles making quick decisions and that’s not something that you can teach. However, it does improve with experience but considering where he started and his current deficiencies which are numerous he has limited potential. Imho, if the Vols have another QB ready it’s time to move on from JG. If they don’t it will certainly be a struggle again this season.
Fair point. But my ridiculous optimism still sees him having a top-5 Sec qb season. I just can’t help it lol. I’m wired this way.

The single most significant indicator of future performance is past performance. I’m not saying he won’t have a great season but’s it very unlikely. It’s more likely we see more of the same from him.

JG has shown in the past that he struggles making quick decisions and that’s not something that you can teach. However, it does improve with experience but considering where he started and his current deficiencies which are numerous he has limited potential. Imho, if the Vols have another QB ready it’s time to move on from JG. If they don’t it will certainly be a struggle again this season.
He's also shown several times in the past that he has no trouble at all making quick decisions, see Auburn and Ky in '18, Miss St, Ky, South Carolina and Mizz in '19. He may not be consistent but the neverJG crowd continues to bring this up when he has proven performances proving yours and other neverJGers view to be absolutely false. The guy is doing things stat wise that only a few other QBs in the history of UT have ever done, hard for me to call him a dummy at processing data when we've all seen him do it successfully before. I also think it's a subtle way for the neverJGers to call him stupid while hiding behind their screen names. I want him to make quicker decisions too, as do the coaches, the difference in views being that we've seen him do it before and know he's capable while all the neverJGers say is that he's definitely not capable and will never improve which is a weak simple minded thought I feel.

VN Store

Back