Maturing needed quickly

Coach TV called many of his players out in public on the radio. What is his deal. I was at game. Was not the best but keep that in the locker room. He is still learning I guess.

Reactions: 1 person
Coach TV called many of his players out in public on the radio. What is his deal. I was at game. Was not the best but keep that in the locker room. He is still learning I guess.

without hearing what he said, I have no issue with CTV calling out players, this isn't Little League.

Reactions: 1 person
Watching last night's game, it seems the umpire's are getting short fused with Vitello. Last night's "hit batter" on the bunt attempt and the bunt interference no-call are examples of calls that should go in the home team favor.

Watching last night's game, it seems the umpire's are getting short fused with Vitello. Last night's "hit batter" on the bunt attempt and the bunt interference no-call are examples of calls that should go in the home team favor.

Hit batter was awful.

The bunt interference looked like the right call to me

Question-could the University offer instate tuition rates to out of state players? That alone would knock a huge chunk of $$ off tuition and make scholarship structuring a lot easier.

Yes there are ways to do this and they are....all above board....

I call a spade a spade both good and bad so I feel like now is a good time to say if the season ended today TV should win Coach of the year in the SEC. Hes done a great job up to this point.

I call a spade a spade both good and bad so I feel like now is a good time to say if the season ended today TV should win Coach of the year in the SEC. Hes done a great job up to this point.

if we can continue to improve and get to Hoover and beyond, it would be between him and GA coach, probably.

A long way to go however the next 2 weekend series are crucial....I do agree that CTV and his staff have done a tremendous job thus far. I personally think CTV has been a little "edgy" this year to get the team fired up, He knows that every game is a fight to win and he needs his team scrapping.

if we can continue to improve and get to Hoover and beyond, it would be between him and GA coach, probably.

Stricklin has done a great job this year and is lucky to have a job too......

2014: 26-29-1

2015: 26-28

2016: 27-30

2017: 25-32

Stricklin has done a great job this year and is lucky to have a job too......

2014: 26-29-1

2015: 26-28

2016: 27-30

2017: 25-32[/QUOTE]

He is very lucky. He played the fire your assistants game last year, if I remember correctly. Usually just get one of those years.

A long way to go however the next 2 weekend series are crucial....I do agree that CTV and his staff have done a tremendous job thus far. I personally think CTV has been a little "edgy" this year to get the team fired up, He knows that every game is a fight to win and he needs his team scrapping.
To be honest I just think he's "edgy". The results have been great so far imo

Add Brad Bohanon to the COTY talk

So, why the secrecy? If said, in public, at a public event, then there it is. Re-telling a fact is not gossip. I for one, heard our new coach drop an "F U" on a Maryland pitcher that CTV thought was quick pitching us. I was in shock. Told a few UT folks as well that was not going to be tolerated. So, CTV needs to mature VERY VERY quickly, or the SEC coaches will roast his behind on the recruiting trail for this.

What ever.

You think Butch was always saying please & thank you.

VN Store

Back