Matt Milton to Louisville

mooreaj21

A poster on VQ who seems like he is close to Milton said Milton is going to transfer to be close to home & mentioned his mom battling health issues. He said Matt truly does love Tennessee & it was a hard decision.

A poster on VQ who seems like he is close to Milton said Milton is going to transfer to be close to home & mentioned his mom battling health issues. He said Matt truly does love Tennessee & it was a hard decision.

Well if that is indeed the case then I will refrain from making this about opening up a roster spot. Hope all goes well with his mother.

Reactions: 1 person

That's unfortunate to hear about his mother. I hope she ends up being ok and everything works out well for him should he transfer.

Sorry to hear that. That is a tough situation. I recently lost a close family member to cancer. My prayers will ne with you.

If true, more power to him. Will probably work out best for the young man, and Tennessee.

I loved this player coming out of High school.

Don't blame him though, he needs to go somewhere where he can play and be with his mom.

Good luck Matt! VFL.

Reactions: 3 people
Praying for Matt's mom - sorry it didn't work out at UT. Sometimes a change of scenery is a fresh start to a football career too

Good luck to Matt. Prayers to him and his family. I hate to hear that dirty word cancer associated with anybody

Yeah, I hope his mother beats cancer and he gets the education he deserves.

I really hope things work out for him and his mother.. been through a similar situation and its extremely tough and can be very depressing. I hope they have a good family structure to help them get past this.

As long as you bleed orange it does not matter where you are, your still a VFL

You only have one Moma Matt. Do what you need to do, and the very best of luck to you, and your family.

you know my step mom had eye, lung, and brain cancer, which she passed from last june on the 11th. they initially gave her a month and she fought it 3 years. My half brothers continued doing their thing one working the other school. I spent many hours on phone with her. Her advice was always the same for all of us. Finish what you started. I will fight this as long as possible but no matter what finish it. It was her peace of mind going through what she did. Matt, if you read this we (fans)understand your decision, if you decide to finish what you started we (fans) will stand behind you.

VN Store

Back