Matt Campbell

Enough with this. During good economic times, our administration does not care about football enough to hire a proven P5 head coach.

During the middle of a pandemic, we are going to lower the bar even further if we had to hire a coach...

Enough with this. During good economic times, our administration does not care about football enough to hire a proven P5 head coach.

During the middle of a pandemic, we are going to lower the bar even further if we had to hire a coach...
They're good at lowering the bar then selling false hope like no other. You're right they don't care about football or they would have fixed this mess long ago..

Reactions: VolNRaleighNC

Lol, the damage has already been done.

Why keep Pruitt who can’t even be competitive with Kentucky at home?

They're good at lowering the bar then selling false hope like no other. You're right they don't care about football or they would have fixed this mess long ago..

I’ve never lowered the bar for anything. Matt Campbell will do great things at a big program someday...why not UT?

Reactions: amorange
I’ve never lowered the bar for anything. Matt Campbell will do great things at a big program someday...why not UT?
Ask the morons running the AD. They like guys with a 5 word vocabulary more, they come at a lower price. They like a bargain.

Reactions: amorange
Are you “stoppers” happy with the shat you are seeing?

Seriously? Isn’t it interesting that Alabama is whipping the shat out of Georgia’s defense with a 4 and 5 star OL...yet our 4 and 5 star OL got utterly embarrassed.
Not at all.. I've stated my opinions before. I just don't see the need continually go on an on an on, wailing and gnshing my teeth about it. It does absolutely no good.

Saban at Mich St 34-24-1.

You can not compare Iowa State to Tennessee...although Iowa State would beat the doors off of us right now...better coach.
Yea that 20 point loss to La Lafayette was the stuff of legends. Campbell sucks and Iowa St is on the level of a SC or Mizzou

How much lower can the bar get?

Yea that 20 point loss to La Lafayette was the stuff of legends. Campbell sucks and Iowa St is on the level of a SC or Mizzou

Of the last 22 coaches at ISU, only 1 has a higher winning percentage than Campbell (Earle Bruce who took over for Johnny Majors has slightly higher winning %). Campbell won at a much higher clip than 2 national title winning coaches: Majors and Chizik

Campbell isnt my first choice but he's a far better coach than what we have now.

VN Store

Back