Marta to the US

I just read that she's already in Knoxville!! So glad she made it. I've read that Spain is having a spike in Covid cases. Glad new restrictions haven't yet been imposed.
I just read that she's already in Knoxville!! So glad she made it. I've read that Spain is having a spike in Covid cases. Glad new restrictions haven't yet been imposed.
This is great news. Now she can personally get to know her teammates and Coach Harper and get acclimated to life in East Tennessee. Just hope she's ready to stay for a long while. Thanks for the heads up.

sisaq

level of competition isn't
Level of competition is also the same or even stronger because they play with pro ball, distance line, everything is pro standard. U wonder why Coach popovic loves international players. We were all recruited from London/Athen Greece to Liberty University.

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
how would women's basketball be different if they were allow the NBA extra steps, as in not traveling, offensively?
Not what I'm talking about. It's more about the tactics: spacing, mismatches, forcing double teams, ball rotation, excellent 3 point shooting, and moving without the ball. Really common sense stuff but very rarely executed at the college level. The men's team two years ago is a good example. I hope this is what KJH is building.

VN Store

Sponsors