Marta Suarez

she probably doesn't really know squat about the legacy.. nor cares. just wants a free ride education and a fun bball experience. And I'm alright with that..

yes, we know the legacy but does a girl who was maybe 3 when pat was last on the big stage know it? and a foreign born girl at that?

yes, we know the legacy but does a girl who was maybe 3 when pat was last on the big stage know it? and a foreign born girl at that?

with google, youtube, and other sources.. if she had any desire to know it wouldnt be that hard to find out. they have a we back pat week on tv, when her death comes around every year i see it on multiple media outlets.

it’s a safe bet to say it’s not a secret 😂😂😂

with google, youtube, and other sources.. if she had any desire to know it wouldnt be that hard to find out. they have a we back pat week on tv, when her death comes around every year i see it on multiple media outlets.

it’s a safe bet to say it’s not a secret 😂😂😂
exactly......

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Well, I am guessing that Coach Harper probably discusses the PHS legacy in her recruiting talk. And I seriously doubt that any LV freshmen will have to ask "who is that?" when they walk by PHS's statue (at least as long as Kellie is coach).

Last edited:
Well, I am guessing that Coach Harper probably discusses the PHS legacy in her recruiting talk. And I seriously doubt that any V freshmen will have to ask "who is that?" when they walk by PHS's statue (at least as long as Kellie is coach).

Mad, who was the prospect that was filmed dribbling around Pat's statue? Not sure if she committed here or not.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
living in the past is for the dead!

May or may not be relate - only Gule knows. His response was on the same day that three Presidents and others were attending the funeral and legacy of a civil rights icon. One of the stories Obama told was about Lewis's ride on a segregated bus at age 20 - all in. I believe I have the reponsibility to know and try to understand the contributions great men and women, no longer living, have made.

Spain has 17 autonomous regions, a fact that I recently learned from Jim Gaffigan. This is why the wording sounds awkward to us but is actually accurate.
Marta moved from her home autonomous community of Asturias to play basketball in Barcelona (autonomous communitiy of Catalonia).
They're both in the same country, Spain.

Marta moved from her home autonomous community of Asturias to play basketball in Barcelona (autonomous communitiy of Catalonia).
They're both in the same country, Spain.

Like one of my coworkers asked where I'm from and I said Caribbean. She said is same as African country rite? I said madam, Africa is not even a country.And how in the world Caribbean & Africa the same country lol

So UConn's international players are arriving...

Makurat already had her visa sorted (like Rennie), so she was able to travel as soon as they made the exception for student visas from the Schengen region.

Edwards and Muhl signed in November, so I’d imagine the balls were rolling on their visas before Covid hit and shut down embassies. Even so, Muhl was a couple of days behind other players waiting on one more thing (interview?) at the embassy after it reopened.

Suarez didn’t commit until well into April, when all of Europe (especially Spain) was shut down. She’ll get there, but I’d imagine (just based on timing) she’s not at the very front of the line for embassy appointments.

I will be interested in how she will arrange her hair so that it will not be an impediment to her on the floor playing basketball.

I will be interested in how she will arrange her hair so that it will not be an impediment to her on the floor playing basketball.
I dont think it'll be a problem but I hope it will be in slick bun to give off Sue Bird Vibes......on a different note I've always admired how Sue Bird NEVER has a hair out of place like ever
DhMguyBUcAAGx_O.jpg

VN Store

Back