Marta Suarez is the SEC Freshman of the Week

Our board has a thread from Dec 3 Sources Say: Marta Could be Much Better Than Expected and an April thread on her signing Marta Suárez commits to Lady Vols it is interesting to review re the knowledge and opinions of our boarders.. And between that time we have read/or penned many more negative than positive comments on her play.

however, some of the posters who I read and respect have constantly stated she is a freshman who needs to adjust to the play in the SEC and of learning from a new coach.

Last edited:
just read the Marta Suárez commits to Lady Vols thread..had a good laugh reading all those old posts

Ok let`s be fair no one even heard of her so some were concerned even me. But to try and throw shades on posters because she was SEC freshmen of the week is just crazy. How about an award for Kasi and Key ?. Again Marta played well and deserved that award.

Ok let`s be fair no one even heard of her so some were concerned even me. But to try and throw shades on posters because she was SEC freshmen of the week is just crazy. How about an award for Kasi and Key ?. Again Marta played well and deserved that award.
lol I just said it was funny definitely didnt throw shade or call anyone out

I think some of us just sat back and decided to wait while some people bashed Kellie for recruiting the young lady...

While hind sight is 20/20 sometimes taking the wait and see approach before speaking is also a good choice.

i’m not saying you were a poster bashing kellie just making an observation

I think some of us just sat back and decided to wait while some people bashed Kellie for recruiting the young lady...

While hind sight is 20/20 sometimes taking the wait and see approach before speaking is also a good choice.

i’m not saying you were a poster bashing kellie just making an observation

I will say i was a little blind sided by her signing but never bashed her but it`s all good. There are a lot of good posters on this board and they all mean well.

VN Store

Back