Marta Suarez and Jaiden McCoy

If this thread were ongoing in July I could understand the need to fill time with trivia and spoiled fodder. but We are in the heart of the season, almost February and March follows. Focus on our Lady Vols and provide your knowledge and enthusiasm.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
It's also perfectly fine, you know, to occasionally take your own advice...

Darth, you are trying too hard, forcing the barbs with so much time left on the clock. You have to let the banter game come to you and take shots in the flow. Seriously, your lack of development is way below expectations. Your trash talk coach should have never gotten the job. You gotta spend the money, if you want results.

Also, my sincerest condolences on the LVs double digit victory. I know you got excited when Florida cut the lead in the 3rd but, curse the dark side, if only Kellie was only as bad of a coach as you want her to be!!!!

What that's I hear: "Its only Florida...." Ah, so good to know some things never change in these turbulent times.

Last edited:
Darth, you are trying too hard,

That's high praise coming from the one who constantly edits and re-edits post after post, hours after the fact, apparently through all hours of the night. I really appreciate that work ethic but sadly I must confess, I don't spend near that much time or effort on you...

That's high praise coming from the one who constantly edits and re-edits post after post, hours after the fact, apparently through all hours of the night. I really appreciate that work ethic but sadly I must confess, I don't spend near that much time or effort on you...

You seem to keep up with the edits pretty well.

Obsession? Or self-absorption?

Last edited:
marta can shoot the 3 ball . she should play away from the basket. davis or hosten are better down low. but we need horston at point . with martha foot angle injury we do not know how good martha is.

I know there have been questions about Marta’s fitness(I try my best to bot speak on that but it’s a thing and made worse by the fact that she currently looks like she’s uncomfortable running)... could it be that this has been an issue longer than many noticed hence the change physically?

If she’s able to recover fully and get up to speed through the summer there’s no reason to think she won’t be ready to start at the 3 or 4 next year at all.

At this point, we know that if Kellie thinks a player is ready for game time, that player will get minutes. So, the indication is that Kellie has not considered injured Tess, Rennie, and Emily ready for games against tougher comp. She sees them in practice everyday; all us arm chair coaches don't.

Also, Player "X "(who hardly plays) does not make many mistakes is a tricky rationale. If Player X had more time on the court, the mistakes might add up quickly. The coaching staff see everyday in practice what kind of decisions players make under pressure; how effective they are in executing plays; matching up under different defensive schemes. If Kellie is not calling a player's number, I would infer that player is not ready for prime time.

Now, I do hope that Tess and/or Rennie get healthy, make the development leap etc. needed in the very near future because this team desperately needs more outside shooters.
Good reasoning deduction madtown. Makes
a lot of sense to me.

VN Store

Back