Marriage

If ever been married, have you had a marriage that ended in divorce?

• Total voters
Wow. I missed this thread until now. It started when I was in Montreal and not on VN much.

Pimp, sorry to read of your troubles. That sucks, man. Good luck with your legal issues.

My first marriage lasted for 5 years. I had been really unhappy in my job and my best job opportunities were here in TX. My wife decided to cut me loose rather than come with me. I think it was good that we had no kids to complicate things.

My second marriage is going strong and we have been married 10 years in January. I feel very blessed to have met my wife and I would not trade her and my 3 kids for anything.

34 years married lived together 5 years untill she said time to chit or get off the pot.
2 wonderful kids one is a Dr other a Rn...been put out of the house twice. Once all my clothes out front yard, She had to have this log chain back so she called me back in 3 weeks. In 34 years I screwed around on her twice that was 25 years ago never again.
Woman now 58 has a hot a body as she did in her 30's and over sexed.
Im such a lucky man and was so blessed with a beautiful woman

never disappoints

I was married for almost 8 years and I came home one day and she R-U-N-O-F-T. Been divorced coming up on 4 years and don't know if I'll ever get married again. Would like to if the right women came along. Enjoyed being married.

Reactions: 1 person
Married over 30 years under 40 years not perfect but close enough. True story. My older brother and his wife were both divorced from their first partners. Her son use to talk about how his biological dad was a drug addict and never ever paid child support or wanted to visit. He said one day he would change the laws in this state concerning child support . He passed his law boards two weeks ago. Determination I suppose.

Been married since 1976 (37 yrs.) and a Vol fan since 1965 (48 yrs.)! Not to be too serious on this thread but. . .marriage is an attitude. If you work hard, refuse to fail and live each day like "the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the tracks" then you'll make it. Oh yea, it sure helps that you have a great spouse!

Been married since 1976 (37 yrs.) and a Vol fan since 1965 (48 yrs.)! Not to be too serious on this thread but. . .marriage is an attitude. If you work hard, refuse to fail and live each day like "the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the tracks" then you'll make it. Oh yea, it sure helps that you have a great spouse!

sound advice

If she can't get that divorce willingly, she can always count on a few white knights to do the heavy lifting for her.

U.S. Accuses 2 Rabbis of Kidnapping Husbands for a Fee

For hefty fees, he orchestrated the kidnapping and torture of reluctant husbands, charging their wives as much as $10,000 for a rabbinical decree permitting violence and $50,000 to hire others to carry out the deed, according to federal charges unsealed on Thursday morning.

Rabbi Epstein, along with another rabbi, Martin Wolmark, who is the head of a yeshiva, as well as several men in what the authorities called the “kidnap team,” appeared in Federal District Court in Trenton after a sting operation in which an undercover federal agent posed as an Orthodox Jewish woman soliciting Rabbi Epstein’s services.

I guess I got it right the first time. We got married in Dec of 1998 and still going strong. The National championship game in our little apartment on the old Zenith is a great memory!

Reactions: 2 people
Now I am figuring out just who it was I married. I've found out it pays to do this calculation BEFOREHAND.

If you could provide the formula for that calculation, you would be the Nobel Prize Winner Emeritus!

Let me give a little back story here. Been with my wife for the better part of 7 years. Bought a house together almost 2 years ago. We have a little boy that will be 5 next june. We have had usual spits and spats but who doesn't right? For the most part we have had a good life together.

Thought I would drop by here and say I was dooped ladies and gents. Im right there with ya Pimp. 3 months after our wedding she told me she wasn't happy. That she loved me but wasn't in love with me. 3 months ago everything was perfect. Awesome wedding, wonderful honeymoon and all was great. I keep asking if there is someone else and keep getting a no that's not it. She goes to work and she comes home. But of course, even if there was, guess she wouldn't tell me anyway.

Sorry GH..what are the plans?

Well, ive been at my moms for 2 weeks now. This started about a month ago. She said she wanted space so I left. Well I am a basket case. An absolute wreck. I told her I wanted an answer today on whether she wanted to fix our marriage or not. I hate to put pressure on her but I feel she has had ample time to decide. My heart cant take any more of this hanging in the dark stuff. I mean, if you love someone, it shouldn't be that hard of a decision. Right?

VN Store

Back