Marquez Callaway

I predict he will be better than Josh Malone for sure. I know Malone hasn't graduated yet guys so don't get your panties in a wad but what's he proven yet coming out as a 5 star prospect?

Am I the only one who thinks he could be a star for us? He reminds me a lot of Sammy Watkins when he was coming out of high school just not quite as big. He catches the ball away from his body, is extremely physical and athletic, and he plays both sides of the ball very well which means he has a great IQ. I think he will make a big impact even as early as this season.

Not sure if anyone else has seen his highlights but here is a link

WRHS PLAYER HIGHLIGHTS - MARQUEZ CALLAWAY - YouTube

I thought Joe theisman

Reactions: 2 people
I was disappointed to not get Hardman but I've heard thru the grapevine that Callaway is better.Can't wait for him and some of the rest of our talent to get on campus and get to work.

He has great hands and seems to run with the ball well. Anybody know how fast he is?

When do these guys (non-EEs) get on campus? Considering most will get of school end of May or even early June...end of June?

How many times are people going to start thread with just players name like that... do you not know that scares us? :thud:

Also why not post this in his thread... just sayin :)

Because it is in the recruiting forum, and posting to it now that he is signed puts it back on page 1.

So, you posted a thread with a name only title?

Attachments

• Name only posts.jpg
    Name only posts.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back