Mark Emmert

Lol,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EBAB&usg=AOvVaw3xoMWmdpoDsPhJyqRhdqsF&ampcf=1

So the President of the ncaa has opened an investigstion on MSU for something he new about 8 years ago. This should go well.

If he goes Penn State on this one, then he deserves every ill that is coming his way.

Of course, there are all kinds of possibilities that MSU committed actual NCAA infractions. But if none are found, Emmert needs to say what he should have said about Penn State: "This is a matter for the courts, and we believe that justice will be served."

Last edited:
If he goes Penn State on this one, then he deserves every ill that is coming his way.

I agree. If you ask me, if the fbi or any leo has one shred of evidence that he was contacted, he should step down immediately. The ncaa is a joke, but major programs keep hom there because he provides protection.

I agree. If you ask me, if the fbi or any leo has one shred of evidence that he was contacted, he should step down immediately. The ncaa is a joke, but major programs keep hom there because he provides protection.

Contacted by whom?

If he assisted in a cover up, then he should not only be fired, he should go to prison. If he was simply made aware of reports, then he can continue being an ineffective clown with a huge salary.

Contacted by whom?

If he assisted in a cover up, then he should not only be fired, he should go to prison. If he was simply made aware of reports, then he can continue being an ineffective clown with a huge salary.

Most reports are now that he was at least contact in 2010. My issue now is if he didnt need to do anything now, but he is. The ncaa is currently investigating something that the head man knew about 8 years ago. Why?

Most reports are now that he was at least contact in 2010. My issue now is if he didnt need to do anything now, but he is. The ncaa is currently investigating something that the head man knew about 8 years ago. Why?

I imagine it's because they learned nothing from the Penn St disaster.

In some states, if you know or suspect abuse and do not report it you can be criminally charged.

If he knew or even suspected this was going on and did nothing about it they need to throw him under the jail.

Reactions: 1 person
In some states, if you know or suspect abuse and do not report it you can be criminally charged.

If he knew or even suspected this was going on and did nothing about it they need to throw him under the jail.

The reports suggest he was told about allegations that athletes has assaulted various women. I've yet to see any indication that he was told about Nassar.

Mark Emmert addresses NCAA board of governors on 2010 advocacy letter | ESPN News Services

"NCAA president Mark Emmert says the 37 reported sexual assault cases involving Michigan State athletes referenced in a letter sent by an advocacy group in 2010 were "widely reported" and already being investigated by law enforcement and the school.

"Emmert made the comments in an email sent Saturday to the NCAA board of governors and other university presidents. Spokeswoman Stacey Osborn provided Emmert's email to The Associated Press in response to a request for comment about a*report by The Athletic, citing a letter sent by the National Coalition Against Violent Athletes to NCAA leaders in 2010."

Last edited:
Mark Emmert addresses NCAA board of governors on 2010 advocacy letter | ESPN News Services

"NCAA president Mark Emmert says the 37 reported sexual assault cases involving Michigan State athletes referenced in a letter sent by an advocacy group in 2010 were "widely reported" and already being investigated by law enforcement and the school.

"Emmert made the comments in an email sent Saturday to the NCAA board of governors and other university presidents. Spokeswoman Stacey Osborn provided Emmert's email to The Associated Press in response to a request for comment about a*report by The Athletic, citing a letter sent by the National Coalition Against Violent Athletes to NCAA leaders in 2010."

Link didn’t work for me but is that what he says now or is this what he responded back in 2010?

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jaybilas/status/957668838270754816[/twitter]

Yeah nothing says i suck at my job like saying im currently investigating something i should have investigated 8 years ago

Or people are not going to like it if i go investigating two well respected coaches at a respected institution.

However you want to view it. Lol

VN Store

Back