Marjorie Taylor Greene - Biggest Nutjob Ever to Serve?

The problem is when you elect morons they do not stop being morons. I give you these two democrat small minds as they confuse Memorial Day with Veterans Day.

It is an absolute embarrassment that Old Horseface is in Congress. What I’d like to know is how many psych wards are in her district and how do they get all the patients to the polls? Because you’d literally have to have a brain of a squirrel to vote for that pathetic cretin and her district is evidently full of them. And her cohorts put her on committees and let her embarrass herself and them with that gorilla mouth and pea brain.

And don’t bother with the but, but, but other morons in Congress. She is in a league all by herself and it doesn’t matter which party we discuss. The sooner she goes back to backwoods Georgia the better off this country will be.

And don’t bother with the but, but, but other morons in Congress. She is in a league all by herself and it doesn’t matter which party we discuss. The sooner she goes back to backwoods Georgia the better off this country will be.
She’s awful. But let’s not pretend like she’s some unicorn up in DC.

I don't pretend, child. I've watched her behavior, listened to her words, seen for myself what a loudmouth, error-prone, jackass, and hypocrite she is.
Opened her adulterous legs outside her marriage parameters, gets her American history details dead wrong, acts like a two-year-old at Congress session like the State of the Union address. She's so rotten even her own party members dislike her. And YOU, BOT, you've seen enough of my posts to know I don't spare neither RepubLIARS or Demoncreeps, indeed have NEVER, EVER posted a word of praise for AOC. Grow-up, man, don't grow down.
lol. Stop with the child remark. Get off your high horse. AOC has embarrassed this country just as much as MTG. Put them both together and they have the IQ of a garden slug. You are a progressive. That automatically makes you biased and incapable of offering unbiased criticism. Especially to your chose party members. Please stop with your oh I am not a Republican or Democrat lie. You are a hardcore liberal.

At least own your idiocy.

As long as AOC and the others go away with her. Also the racists like Ohmar and others. MTG is horrible but so are many others. And stop saying she is leagues worse. She isn’t. She doesn’t praise illegals and open borders. She doesn’t want to do away with the Constitution or believe that “climate change” is this huge problem. You liberals just cannot criticize your own part members. Sad.

Agreed. Not unicorn rare, maybe Bigfoot level.
Good to see you.

Others are just as dumb. And there are others that are just as destructive.

But I’ll grant you there may not be another as dumb and destructive as she.

Reactions: gcbvol
lol. Stop with the child remark. Get off your high horse. AOC has embarrassed this country just as much as MTG. Put them both together and they have the IQ of a garden slug. You are a progressive. That automatically makes you biased and incapable of offering unbiased criticism. Especially to your chose party members. Please stop with your oh I am not a Republican or Democrat lie. You are a hardcore liberal.

At least own your idiocy.
My high horse? I ride a Shetland pony, being height shy when not fully peyoted. Me, a progressive? You're right, though I have a cotton soft spot for old-fashioned ways, I don't object to progressive scientific endeavors. You know, like space exploration, gene splicing, A.I. applications for the medical field, robots as household aids for the disabled, and reforesting overharvested woodlands. So you got me, Slick, I'm progressive. I'm not a liberal, the proper label for me would be a centralist. I voted Reagan because I believed he was the right choice for counter balancing Russia's aggression and Iran's ambitions at the time. I voted for Clinton I believed he would (and did) give our economy the spark it needed at the time. I voted for Bush in both cases for similar reasons I voted for Reagan. I voted for Obama because [drum roll] though I preferred McCain, I KNEW his running mate Sarah Palin was nothing more than a harbinger version of Lustful Lauren Boebert. Even McCain's campaign staff came to resent both her and her family. I liked McCain, but couldn't stand that woman, as it was so clear that what passed for a brain in her head, wasn't at home.

I picked Bitten only after leaning Trump-ward. This really irked MANY of my friends. See, I figured a businessman as Prez was a dadgum good idea. But then, but then he got into puzzy pulling. Cozying up with known hate groups,, advocating police violence outside the parameters of the law. But the biggest two things were: (1) His lack of respect for his wife.
1717591925715.png
1717592630009.png

(2) His appearance in The family where he refuses to admit he makes mistakes to ducking the question of whether he accepts Jesus. This when I Knew he was a man without character, and between him and Bitten, the greater evil.

BOT, baby, I don't like MTG, she's a loudmouthed blonde dumbshell. As for AOC, I'm coming to perceive her as too catty. See, I watch and listen to politicians, but trust none of them. I just go with what seems the lesser evil. I don't let a party membership dictate what I think or how I vote, I make my own choices, and don't give a dayum what anyone else thinks bout my choices.
1717589466356.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
unfortunately you should see who she is running against.

One of the guy has pretty typical Dem leaning stances, but he has a tendency to SUDDENLY START YELLING!!!! and has had a couple Dukakis/Howard Dean moments.

the other one's stance is literally just anti MTG. any question he gets anti MTG. Abortion? We have to get rid of MTG. welfare, have to get rid of MTG. do you support Biden, we have to get rid of MTG. what color is the sky, we have to get rid of MTG.

I don't even think the Rs primaried her.

as someone who has suffered Georgia elections for more than a decade, I have come to the understanding that there really isn't any even half decent options in most cases.

VN Store

Back