Marietta 2019 football schedule

Much more manageable than last year. We over scheduled and everyone was hurt by then end of the year. The team from Philly is supposed to be good, but no where near what St John's College was last year. Grayson will be down from a year ago. Rome has cycled out all their stars. McEachern and Hillgrove are probably the two toughest games.

I am going to try and go to that Grayson game. Grayson will have a new coach.
They usually have about 10-15 4 and 5 stars too. Only 1 4* this year and a couple of 3*s. I think they're supposed to have some good underclassmen though. The coach is a young guy, only 34 and 1 year as a HC.

They usually have about 10-15 4 and 5 stars too. Only 1 4* this year and a couple of 3*s. I think they're supposed to have some good underclassmen though. The coach is a young guy, only 34 and 1 year as a HC.
well there will be some growing pains then. Archer is my daughters school, but I know kids that attend Grayson as well.

Much more manageable than last year. We over scheduled and everyone was hurt by then end of the year. The team from Philly is supposed to be good, but no where near what St John's College was last year. Grayson will be down from a year ago. Rome has cycled out all their stars. McEachern and Hillgrove are probably the two toughest games.

Edgewater Orlando won't be a pushover either...

I hope any of y'all that may be in driving distance can make it out to a game this year. We have an awesome old stadium from 1940. It was a WPA project from the depression, but it did have $12 million in renovations a couple of years ago. It's just in the middle of the city surrounded by old houses, not by parking lots ( you can park at some of the local churches and on side streets and get shuttled over). Most people just walk from the surrounding neighborhood.

Attachments

• 1444.jpg
    1444.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 45
I hope any of y'all that may be in driving distance can make it out to a game this year. We have an awesome old stadium from 1940. It was a WPA project from the depression, but it did have $12 million in renovations a couple of years ago. It's just in the middle of the city surrounded by old houses, not by parking lots ( you can park at some of the local churches and on side streets and get shuttled over). Most people just walk from the surrounding neighborhood.
Did you go to MHS? I’m class of 04 and played on the football team

Did you go to MHS? I’m class of 04 and played on the football team
No, I grew up in Carrollton. I've been here around 10 years now. My kids play for the Marietta youth teams and we live a few blocks from Northcutt. We go to all the games.

Reactions: tennessee77
Thoughts on Ramel? NFL WR potentially?
Its looks like he could be. He was uncoverable in high school and he played a lot of future college Dbs. He would have out up massive numbers his JR and SR years if Bailey hadn't gotten hurt his JR year and then him getting hurt last year. I think he led the state in recieving as a SO. He is thin, but I read he has already added 15 lbs I think. He doesnt look that fast, but he glides by people and seems to be always open.

Reactions: 901LookAlive
Look at this HS stadium in Texas.HS football Texas3.jpg

Reactions: LittleVol
They had to do major repairs on that bad boy due to cracks in the cement less than a few years in I believe. Millions in repair costs.
$60 million to build and another $10 million to fix (at the expense of the builder and architect).

VN Store

Back