Marc Weekly added to softball staff as volunteer assistant

If he can improve the hitting and get the slappers to stay in the box and be able to hit he will be a valuable guy.
Friend you just about summed up the last two seasons in one statement!!! I don't care whose son he is if that happens! You know he has been around softball his entire life!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
In the picture of the team posted on twitter looks like Pacini has had some kind of knee surgery anyone know what happened? I think she can hit given the chance.

In the picture of the team posted on twitter looks like Pacini has had some kind of knee surgery anyone know what happened? I think she can hit given the chance.
Have not seen the picture but I think she can and will be at 2nd base as well. JMHO as always! SS

Saw the picture. Looks like a bad knee injury for Pacini!
Then she will miss the fall camp and winter I would assume. May have the talent to get to start at some point but will then miss a lot of work. Maybe a redshirt year and I am just randomly making way too many assumptions!!! JMHO as always! SS

I see on the fall schedule UT is playing Lipscomb and Belmont on Oct 6. The schedule shows @Lipscomb. There is nothing on the Lipscomb softball page or on their ticket calendar for that day. Is it walk up only? Anybody know, maybe @DeerPark12 ?

I see on the fall schedule UT is playing Lipscomb and Belmont on Oct 6. The schedule shows @Lipscomb. There is nothing on the Lipscomb softball page or on their ticket calendar for that day. Is it walk up only? Anybody know, maybe @DeerPark12 ?

Per NCAA rules, you can't charge admission for out-of-season competitions, so I would assume you will just walk in.

VN Store

Back