Marc Rebillet

Seeing him live tonight...I am excite! It's going to be one hell of a party...

The show was AWESOME!! We were laughing the whole time and having a blast. If you ever get the chance, do not miss his show!

Was it free? That's about the only way I'd watch him in person
Haha definitely not. Some people paid crazy prices after it sold out, in fact. Guy is playing major festivals and around the world at this point. Well worth a little $$ though. It's hard to explain - it's live performance at its best.

He started off the show pointing out there's a local lady notorious for calling in noise complaints on the venue from across the street, so he literally made an entire 10 minute song about her and had the whole crowd chanting along at this "Diana" lady, then brought a mom up on stage and swooned her, then brought champagne out to the crowd and went crowd surfing, brought another girl up on stage who went wild dancing/twerking, then launched water balloons out at the crowd, all the while improvising songs and engaging with the crowd. At the very end he played 2-3 of his popular songs. The first hour+ was all improvised and shenanigans...nobody was complaining to say the least.

Again, hard to explain and I know from just internet videos it might sound like it might get tiring or annoying, but it was anything but that. Our entire crowd was smiling ear to ear the entire time. Tough to beat that...

Haha definitely not. Some people paid crazy prices after it sold out, in fact. Guy is playing major festivals and around the world at this point. Well worth a little $$ though. It's hard to explain - it's live performance at its best.

He started off the show pointing out there's a local lady notorious for calling in noise complaints on the venue from across the street, so he literally made an entire 10 minute song about her and had the whole crowd chanting along at this "Diana" lady, then brought a mom up on stage and swooned her, then brought champagne out to the crowd and went crowd surfing, brought another girl up on stage who went wild dancing/twerking, then launched water balloons out at the crowd, all the while improvising songs and engaging with the crowd. At the very end he played 2-3 of his popular songs. The first hour+ was all improvised and shenanigans...nobody was complaining to say the least.

Again, hard to explain and I know from just internet videos it might sound like it might get tiring or annoying, but it was anything but that. Our entire crowd was smiling ear to ear the entire time. Tough to beat that...
Low bar to make you smile then. You need to visit or revisit the music prior to 1990’s for quality( with a few exceptions)).

VN Store

Back