Many say Trump is not a successful business person. Is he now?

People tried he was just loud enough to get it done. Although he may have been the first to go full Costanza and believe it himself. Populism isn't a new idea but to pull it off from his position is pretty funny

Trump inherited a triple. Let's not act like he got on base by himself
Anyone who makes it to POTUS deserves some credit.

It's weird this story leaked immediately after he's ordered to pay 350 million. Also truth social barely has half a million users, there's no way in hell it's worth 4 billion.

We got stakeholders (Fidelity) in Twitter saying they value it at $12B, so how could a platform nobody uses be 1/3 of that? Not saying they won't have a big IPO. People are stupid.

Trump sold out of the 1000 pair of special sneakers today. Rather quickly too. Hey, can't hardly not appreciate his acumen for "carpe diem"! He's no dummy in that regard. Astute would be better description of it. This is also ASTUTE for him....fine print of a purchase for the sneakers. $399/pair. "Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for delays in shipments" 😆😆

Not really. We've been electing guys who couldn't get an interview for a middle management position at any Fortune 500 company
But that has nothing to do with their world. In the political landscape they’ve done something right to get to the top, regardless of party.

But that has nothing to do with their world. In the political landscape they’ve done something right to get to the top, regardless of party.
There will be a time when Trump puts it on the record with a book, truth social post, etc....as to how he conned a segment of this country. He'll certainly go on the record with his disparagement of his base. Actually, he has already

What position you hold? I'll wait..
I'm retired. Spent 12 years in the automotive industry as a cost accountant, materials manager and operations manager. Mostly with Nissan. Spent 17 years in the power distribution industry, most of that with GE. Then 5 years as a consultant with military contractors. Dyncorp and Bell

Oh. I didn't know the court asked for a disclosure of assets.
I thought it was related to his fraud case on his back loans.

Thanks.

I saw it posted by a lawyer and that was my interpretation without digging, but maybe that's not what he's saying. Maybe the judge based it off county records or something.

Reactions: McDad
I saw it posted by a lawyer and that was my interpretation without digging, but maybe that's not what he's saying. Maybe the judge based it off county records or something.
Fraud in real estate loans from overestimation of assets where the banks risk goes up at the benefit of the borrower . Underestimating benefits the bank and is worse for the borrower

There will be a time when Trump puts it on the record with a book, truth social post, etc....as to how he conned a segment of this country. He'll certainly go on the record with his disparagement of his base. Actually, he has already
Good for him. Not what I was talking about at all but thanks for that random thought. Have a good one Bernard.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Fraud in real estate loans from overestimation of assets where the banks risk goes up at the benefit of the borrower . Underestimating benefits the bank and is worse for the borrower

Turns out it is just the ravings of a madman. He didn't understate anything. The records came from a local government appraisal (that Trump's own RE agent had signed off on). So Trump is saying "The judge fraudulently stated..." when the judge is using a value that Trump essentially agreed to.

Reactions: McDad
Turns out it is just the ravings of a madman. He didn't understate anything. The records came from a local government appraisal (that Trump's own RE agent had signed off on). So Trump is saying "The judge fraudulently stated..." when the judge is using a value that Trump essentially agreed to.
We really overthink the man who will literally say anything at anytime. Lol.
Lesson learned on my end.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back