Many people reporting Hurd is now gone (Merged)

Hart is an empty suit at this point.

I've got a text thread with some of my buddies from college that blows up every game day. I'll pose the same question I posed to them Saturday night...

With a new AD coming in next year, and it's always discussed how an AD likes to have his coach in place and not another guy's, so all that said how hot do you all think CBJ's seat is when they hire Hart's replacement?

Transfer I can understand, but he should stay at RB

Not if he wants an NFL career. He'd make a great tight end. Where he's a step slow at rb, he'll be a step faster at TE. And he's a natural catching the football, we've all seen that. Put on 10 more pounds and he's good to go IMO.

butch needs to call a presser this morning and address all these rumors. I'm tired of this.

My employer hired me years ago under the promise I would do a certain job with my skill level and experience. A few years later the company decided to get out of that side of the business and I was told to transfer to another division of the company. Was not happy, wasn't using my skills like I was told I would. I made the same decision the JH has made. I left and I'm very happy. By the way my old employer is doing just fine, very successful company without me.......I know, great story Bro.

Actually it's nothing like that.

Your story wasn't great either, bro

I've got a text thread with some of my buddies from college that blows up every game day. I'll pose the same question I posed to them Saturday night...

With a new AD coming in next year, and it's always discussed how an AD likes to have his coach in place and not another guy's, so all that said how hot do you all think CBJ's seat is when they hire Hart's replacement?
Depends on who it is....Blackburn has a good relationship with Jones.

When Fulmer ran the I Formation year in and year out it was perceived as boring and outdated by the legions of the miserable. Most Vol fans back then would've pined for the read option offense Butch runs.

yep. Everyone talked about how Fulmer needed to change his scheme. now suddenly i'formation is the greatest thing ever

Not if he wants an NFL career. He'd make a great tight end. Where he's a step slow at rb, he'll be a step faster at TE. And he's a natural catching the football, we've all seen that. Put on 10 more pounds and he's good to go IMO.

From what I heard he always wanted to play rb. But I agree with you. TE is where he could make it bigtime.

Reactions: 1 person
The UT BOD need to force Hart out now and hire someone, hopefully Blackburn

Hart needs to stay away from hiring anyone else

Well, I ain't the sharpest cheese on the platter, but until that happens, I'll wait before I jump on the fire Butch "today" train.

Who is really going to want him now? He is a cry baby that averages like 2 yards a carry. Someone needs to tell him that division 2 superstars end up back at home, working at Wal-Mart.

He will average 5-7 yards a carry in the proper offensive scheme. There will be more leaving if Jones doesn't change his scheme.

I like so many people took the bait on this rumor. I think most of have developed "Battered Vol Syndrome" over the last decade and are too gullible.

Lets stop the cannibalism until we have facts. Jones will have to speak about this soon. Until then we are just further damaging the team's image
This crap is TOXIC to our program

Reactions: 1 person
Let me get this straight. You re 5 or 6 games away from being an NFL running back, the all-time leading rusher at the University of Tennessee, but now you want to play Tight end or wideout at another school where you will have to sit out for a year despite supposedly having a beat up body? Yeah I call bull**** on this. He may not be happy with his current situation, but this is an incredibly bad decision. I can't believe people close to him would allow this to take place at this particular point and time.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back