Manning won't play for Broncos, regardless

Anyone remember what a shell m of a QB Namath was when he went to Rams for 'one last year? Peyton needs to retire and walk when he is fifty.

Anyone remember what a shell m of a QB Namath was when he went to Rams for 'one last year? Peyton needs to retire and walk when he is fifty.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. The Rams are average at best, I see no way this helps him.

Plus who wants to play for Jeff Fisher?

Reactions: 1 person
That's pretty much what I'm thinking. The Rams are average at best, I see no way this helps him.

Plus who wants to play for Jeff Fisher?

Well, they are close to having an ideal setup for Manning. The D is pretty good and they have a really good running game. D isn't good enough to make them a contender, tho, so that's why he shouldn't seriously consider it.

the billionaire owner in LA will pay him 15 million for a couple of years to juice ticket sales---he should pack up, head to the coast, and buy a big mansion in redondo beach near a bunch of rich celebrities, and live it good!!

the billionaire owner in LA will pay him 15 million for a couple of years to juice ticket sales---he should pack up, head to the coast, and buy a big mansion in redondo beach near a bunch of rich celebrities, and live it good!!

I don't think money is a problem for him. He'd also be playing for an average team with little shot at a Super Bowl. Does he really want to risk getting hurt for a lackluster season?

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think money is a problem for him. He'd also be playing for an average team with little shot at a Super Bowl. Does he really want to risk getting hurt for a lackluster season?

This. Having to play defenses like Seattle and Arizona? I know Peyton loves football but even he has to see that he just doesnt have it anymore.

Kind of makes you wonder what might have been if the neck injury never happened.

Also, I don't think you can overvalue the fact that he can be one of the few to walk away after winning a championship. That really doesn't happen that much.

Him playing for the Rams would be like making a sequel to a movie that had a perfect wrap up ending. There's no more story to tell, and the chances are the sequel is going to suck.

VN Store

Back