Manning Opening Restaurant In Knoxville

Graduate Hotels are rather pricey. I suspect the restaurant/bars within them are as well.

Can't wait to go in there an order "gator bites" and "roasted Gamecock".

Hopefully the restaurant is decorated with elephant and hog tusks, Tiger and Wildcat skins and a shipwreck!

Maybe add Bulldog and Border Collie oysters to the menu as well. lol

Will Brad Paisley be croonin' in the the Nationwide Lounge?

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Whose a guy gotta moon to get served around here?

Blue Moon Always on special with a big orange garnish.
Starters:
Tony D’s Tampa 2 Samplers platter
Bronco Bites.. Jalapeños with sauce
Ryan’s Green Leaf Side Salad
Jim Kelly’s incredible Buffalo Wings. So hot you’ll forget your helmet.
Entrees:

Titans Torched “Again” Nashville Hot Chicken
#12 Burger Special: Veggie Burger Patty topped with kale, tofu extract and Kraft special sauce
Mora’s Playoffs?? Primavera
Wittens Brisket
Spurrier’ Patty Meltdown
Air McNair Footlong Chili Dog..so much you’ll need two hands.

This is so lame. I know. This insomnia is killing me

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Gmzqf4G.png

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
It won't be bad food but you can bet your ass it'll be too expensive for what it is.
Yep. Just about any kind of celebrity-themed/endorsed/founded restaurant isn't as bad as its detractors will say it is, but it'll be way overpriced.

As long as it is a decent place to hang out on a game day, it'll probably print money.

Jets not interested in him for GM. Hard-working, long-suffering fans won't have to worry about water balloons dropped on them from press box.

Blue Moon Always on special with a big orange garnish.
Starters:...
Jim Kelly’s incredible Buffalo Wings. So hot you’ll forget your helmet.

Entrees:...
This is so lame. I know. This insomnia is killing me

Yes. Lame. (I liked the rest! ;)).

If you are going to gratuitously crack on the Bills, get it right! Kelly never lost his helmet! NFL MVP Thurman Thomas' helmet was lost in Super Bowl XXVI. Untold Uniform Stories: Thurman's helmet

Your otherwise enjoyable post re-triggered the intense sadness I experienced during the four best years with the worst final games in this Bills Fan's life! :eek:

Yes. Lame. (I liked the rest! ;)).

If you are going to gratuitously crack on the Bills, get it right! Kelly never lost his helmet! NFL MVP Thurman Thomas' helmet was lost in Super Bowl XXVI. Untold Uniform Stories: Thurman's helmet

Your otherwise enjoyable post re-triggered the intense sadness I experienced during the four best years with the worst final games in this Bills Fan's life! :eek:
Haha I knew it was Thomas who lost his helmet . I was just looking for a tag line. Sorry to drudge up bad memories.

I actually have a great deal of respect for the Bills, those teams and fans like yourself. Believe it or not I’ve actually always want to go to go a game there in the winter . Sounds crazy, especially coming from a guy from the south, but you guys show up every year no matter what. I also want make to make my own personal pilgrimage to where Buffalo Wings were created.
Jim Kelly is the ultimate class act IMO.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back