Man up nancies!!!

GatorBill

IT IS ONE FREAKING GAME!!!!!

GET OFF THE LEDGE, SUPPORT YOUR DERNED FOOTBALL TEAM, and the coaches, and the program as a whole.

You are either a VFL, or you are not. Losing sucks. Losing to a rival in a game that matters sucks more.

But it is not the end of the world, or the end of the season.

Spend you 24 hours complaining, but the whole "Im done for the year" BS should be left for people like Arkansas, or Auburn, where the fans have no class. I'll check back with yall in a day or so, I hope you recover personally, and get back on your bandwagon. Youve got a pretty good team. I will be pulling for them the rest of the year.

I know. "Shut up Bill".

Im shutting up.

Reactions: 22 people
Must be easy when your team wins eight straight against a rival.

Reactions: 6 people
So easy for a winning fan to say. I wonder what tune YOU'D be singing if your team had lost 8 in a row to the second most hated team on your schedule.

Reactions: 2 people
IT IS ONE FREAKING GAME!!!!!

GET OFF THE LEDGE, SUPPORT YOUR DERNED FOOTBALL TEAM, and the coaches, and the program as a whole.

You are either a VFL, or you are not. Losing sucks. Losing to a rival in a game that matters sucks more.

But it is not the end of the world, or the end of the season.

Spend you 24 hours complaining, but the whole "Im done for the year" BS should be left for people like Arkansas, or Auburn, where the fans have no class. I'll check back with yall in a day or so, I hope you recover personally, and get back on your bandwagon. Youve got a pretty good team. I will be pulling for them the rest of the year.

I know. "Shut up Bill".

Im shutting up.

The only comfort I take from tonight is that the clown on our sideline is that much closer to being gone, and the clown on your sideline may be buying himself more time.

Reactions: 5 people
Im also a Spartan, and we got our hats handed to us in our own house tonight. Couldnt freaking move the ball. It sucked to watch.

Im still proud to be a Spartan. One of the greatest universities on the planet, some of the greatest people on the planet.

I freaking HATE losing, especially to ND, but Im still behind my team. Time to go out and fix some problems, and kick some tail the rest of the way.

Biatching, and complaining, and being foul are one thing (three things actually) but giving up, and being done with a team....unacceptable in my opinion.

Reactions: 5 people

not a troll. My kid is on the field next to the fella with the rifle. I have a vested interest in this school.

270756_500645246613550_1920976090_n.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
Im also a Spartan, and we got our hats handed to us in our own house tonight. Couldnt freaking move the ball. It sucked to watch.

Im still proud to be a Spartan. One of the greatest universities on the planet, some of the greatest people on the planet.

I freaking HATE losing, especially to ND, but Im still behind my team. Time to go out and fix some problems, and kick some tail the rest of the way.

Biatching, and complaining, and being foul are one thing (three things actually) but giving up, and being done with a team....unacceptable in my opinion.

At least this wasn't y'all's eigth straight loss to ND. You guys have owned them this decade. Most of the people on here will calm down but tonight is an understandable pity party.

So easy for a winning fan to say. I wonder what tune YOU'D be singing if your team had lost 8 in a row to the secong most hated team on your schedule.

check the michigan state score. I lost to that clownass Brian Kelly 2 years in a row. I hate that effer. Im having a bad night as well. But there is a difference in hating football for a week or so, and giving up on your team. There is just some really stupid stuff being said around here tonight. Tonight sucked, but yall have a pretty good team. A couple lucky breaks turned into big plays.

From the final tick of tonights game, til the first tick of next years game, Im a vol fan.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, we wanted Florida to keep Zook. Except we never had a +220 yard win against you guys.

Thanks, Gatorbill. Appreciate the advice...just not the best time to give it. We've been disappointed before and we have recovered. We will be fine.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
At least this wasn't y'all's eigth straight loss to ND. You guys have owned them this decade. Most of the people on here will calm down but tonight is an understandable pity party.

I dont completely disagree with you. But I survived the Mich St -v- michigan rivalry, through the 70s and 80s...oh hell...and the 90s...... I know the feeling.

Pity party away, Im not trying to rub anything in. Just saying, yall have a pretty good team. Being pizzled about tonight is understandable. I would be too, but this is a pretty good team thats going to get better. Dont jump off the cliff.

Sorry, I dont mean to sound like Im trolling.

Reactions: 1 person
AND such a "fan" that he can take timeouts from being one.

I went to UF, and was a walk on there.

My kid goes to UT, and is an athlete here. When my kid competes against UF (very rarely) I am 10000000000% Vol. You can count on that.

VN Store

Back