Man in the High Castle Final Season

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
Four episodes in and this might be my favorite one yet. Nice mix of action and story progression. Really have enjoyed this series as a whole. The acting and writing have been done well.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Four episodes in and this might be my favorite one yet. Nice mix of action and story progression. Really have enjoyed this series as a whole. The acting and writing have been done well.

I’m four episodes in also. So far i think it’s really good.

It really creeps me out seeing a 13 year old kid with a swastika on his arm dancing to bootleg Motown music though. Haha

Finished it last night. Disappointed with the final episode, felt rushed to me.
I thought the final scene was a bit meh, but overall I loved how the finished off the series. The wife of John Smith did a fantastic job acting her role. That scene in the train was awesome. Also when JS went back to Berlin may have been my all time fav moment in the series. Kido , man, that guy is dedicated to a cause.

will have to rewatch (or do some reading from someone who rewatched) to make the connections for the final scene. There are some clues.

I didn't catch (read on Reddit) that the symbol on the wall in the portal was similar to Frank Fink's resistance painting/drawing.

I thought the final scene was a bit meh, but overall I loved how the finished off the series. The wife of John Smith did a fantastic job acting her role. That scene in the train was awesome. Also when JS went back to Berlin may have been my all time fav moment in the series. Kido , man, that guy is dedicated to a cause.

That whole scene in Berlin was pretty great. I really enjoyed this show a lot for a variety of reasons, but beyond the writing was just kind of the surreal aspect of seeing NYC with swastikas on the skyscrapers or the Japanese fleet going through San Francisco Bay.

This last season was really good overall, but the last episode was kind of meh, like you said.

That whole scene in Berlin was pretty great. I really enjoyed this show a lot for a variety of reasons, but beyond the writing was just kind of the surreal aspect of seeing NYC with swastikas on the skyscrapers or the Japanese fleet going through San Francisco Bay.

This last season was really good overall, but the last episode was kind of meh, like you said.
The train scene was pretty good as well. Helen breaking bad finally. Loved her acting.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
agreed.

i didn't get it at all, how all the folks coming thru the portal to that world, not sure what that wsa all about or why that was important?

other than i guess to say that everyone now knows about the multiverse?

other than that, i really liked the final season and final episode. Berlin was cooool.

Reactions: bigdaddy
agreed.

i didn't get it at all, how all the folks coming thru the portal to that world, not sure what that wsa all about or why that was important?

other than i guess to say that everyone now knows about the multiverse?

other than that, i really liked the final season and final episode. Berlin was cooool.
The show kind of lost me somewhere in season two and three but Berlin and the train along with the final season was one of the best round ups I’ve watched since leftovers

The show kind of lost me somewhere in season two and three but Berlin and the train along with the final season was one of the best round ups I’ve watched since leftovers
yeah, it alsmot felt like they started this thing w/out any idea of where it was going or whot it was going to end....cause you're right, season 2 and 3, while i liked them, didn't feel like they were going anywhere really....

yeah, it alsmot felt like they started this thing w/out any idea of where it was going or whot it was going to end....cause you're right, season 2 and 3, while i liked them, didn't feel like they were going anywhere really....
John Smith is one of the most likable villains but man, what a POS he turned out to be

John Smith is one of the most likable villains but man, what a POS he turned out to be
yeah, he could have been the ultimate hero, but turned out to be a dbag. props to helen though. really took one for hte team....

yeah, he could have been the ultimate hero, but turned out to be a dbag. props to helen though. really took one for hte team....
Man she did a great job w that role. I think she shined the most in the final season. Woman should win an award for best acting in a series and

Reactions: jakez4ut
Man she did a great job w that role. I think she shined the most in the final season. Woman should win an award for best acting in a series and
the one that scrwed was the americana shop owner. felt bad for him. raw deal.

VN Store

Back