Man, I really feel sorry for both teams tonight.

StrangeVol

I've played and coached in weather this bad and a bit worse and it is no damn fun at all! I remember one game, with my fastpitch girls, that was played on a cold gray day with sleet steadily falling and a 10 to 12 mph wind. My girls almost froze to the ground and my pitcher's fingers were blue from the cold. I still don't understand how she could pitch when she could barely feel her fingers. Tough kid to say the least.

Cold weather games just aren't much fun for anybody..I hope our guys have good heaters in the dugouts and hot bats! :)

ball sure can sting in those cold temps...hope all goes well for the players...tough, no doubt...

I've played and coached in weather this bad and a bit worse and it is no damn fun at all! I remember one game, with my fastpitch girls, that was played on a cold gray day with sleet steadily falling and a 10 to 12 mph wind. My girls almost froze to the ground and my pitcher's fingers were blue from the cold. I still don't understand how she could pitch when she could barely feel her fingers. Tough kid to say the least.

Cold weather games just aren't much fun for anybody..I hope our guys have good heaters in the dugouts and hot bats! :)
Strange and I have as well and it is brutal for all!

I'm just looking forward to going to the SECT in Hoover and watching the Vols with a regional ticket in hand, or at least a possibility. Surely this year we won't sweat making the SECT or miss it altogether!

I'm just looking forward to going to the SECT in Hoover and watching the Vols with a regional ticket in hand, or at least a possibility. Surely this year we won't sweat making the SECT or miss it altogether!

If you believe in predictive models, WarrenNolan has us finishing the season with a record of 47 - 9 with an RPI of 5. How you like them apples? ;)

VN Store

Back