Malone to the NFL

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Per several sources on twitter.

Awful decision IMO.

I'm going to assume Marquez North's agent got ahold of him......

Reactions: 8 people
Hopefully he goes through the process to understand his grade and makes a good decision based on that.

He is very talented and has chance to play in the NFL. I would hate to see him declare early and not be drafted by a team. One more year similar to the year he has had and I think his value would increase.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol so ignorant. He balled out this year and deserves to make his money. You sound like a kid mad he got broken up with.

I mean I could be wrong, I just didn't think he was getting much love from the NFL.

If I'm wrong I'll be happy for him, but I think this is a UDFA risk for a kid who deserves to be drafted.

Hopefully he goes through the process to understand his grade and makes a good decision based on that.

He is very talented and has chance to play in the NFL. I would hate to see him declare early and not be drafted by a team. One more year similar to the year he has had and I think his value would increase.

He will be drafted in the second or third round this year.

Totally disagree. He's ready now. Not much to gain by coming back playing with a first year starter throwing to him.

This first year started has a rocket for a arm if it is JG,and with a good season could be first rounder in the 18 draft, but i don't blame if he goes the NFL pay's second and third rounder's pretty good.:clapping::so if he need's the cash go for it.:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Not a bad decision imo. Malone is more talented and ready than North ever was. With a new QB starting next year, he really has nothing to gain unless he wants to improve his draft stock. Good luck to the kid!

I think he has developed about as much as he can under Azzani

He is ready for some NFL coaching.

Only thing he lacks at this point is the ability to attack the ball. Once he gets that down, will be a pretty complete WR

Reactions: 2 people
I think he has developed about as much as he can under Azzani

He is ready for some NFL coaching.

Only thing he lacks at this point is the ability to attack the ball. Once he gets that down, will be a pretty complete WR

I'm sure you know all about what Azzani can't teach him. The progress he's made this year is impressive so what leads you to believe he can't learn more about his craft from Azzani?

Reactions: 1 person
NFL scouts. Most have him as a good day 2 pick right now. Why are you so jealous lol

Why the hell would I be jealous? I was just interested in why he thought that or if he had that somwhere. El O El. Hell I hope he goes first day.

Awful decision IMO.

Night and day difference between Malone and North. Malone got steadily better and grew into a legit deep threat who caught most eveything in his vicinity this year. He had one "poor" game by my recollection, vs TAM. Just under 1,000 yards receiving and 11 tds in a run-happy offense this year.

Just compare numbers....

North- 74 catches, 874 yards, 11.8 ypc, 5 tds

Malone- 104 catches, 1,608 yards, 15.5 ypc, 14 tds

Also, North's catches went down each year....38 to 30 to 5....and he had a bad injury history.

Compared to a healthy Malone over 3 years who's catches increased significantly each year....23 to 31 to 50.

Again, there's no comparison between the two, Malone has been light years better. Don't blame him at all for declaring. Good luck Josh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
He'll get drafted. Best of luck to him.

I wish he would stay but it makes sense for him.

Why the hell would I be jealous? I was just interested in why he thought that or if he had that somwhere. El O El. Hell I hope he goes first day.

Thought you were saying that as he wouldn't or doesn't deserve to as that is the topic of the thread. Sorry for miscommunication but first point still remains.

Awful decision IMO.

Great decision on his part IMHO, I would do the same. Time to get paid. No reason to stick around and risk blowing out a knee, or have a less productive season with a Freshman QB and lower your draft stock.

Jayson Swain tweet. And I agree....

Go get your 💰!!! So proud of Josh Malone! Great decision. 🙌🏾🙌🏾

VN Store

Back