Maleik Gray Sports Center highlight - already

hbvol1982

#GBO 🍊
Maleik Gray has a Sports Center highlight 9/6 and 9/7 for catching a TD pass over a defender while playing for Mississippi Gulf Coast. Sure it’s Juco but what? How did he get buried on the depth chart? Attitude?

Reactions: RollerVol
Maleik Gray has a Sports Center highlight 9/6 and 9/7 for catching a TD pass over a defender while playing for Mississippi Gulf Coast. Sure it’s Juco but what? How did he get buried on the depth chart? Attitude?
Was moved around endlessly. Came in as a safety.
I don’t think he would have seen the field this year.
There are a lot of less talented players who succeed at he lower level.

Reactions: vols40

I think you know the answer to that question. Name another team that wastes more talent than UT over the last decade. It shouldn’t be that hard to get good players on the field

Agreed! Tyler Byrd needs to see the field, he should be in the mix.

Tyler was a very good freshman WR.
Dobbs left ( who wasn't an elite passer but good)
Tyler hasn't been injured.
What happened?

Why have these past 2+ years been so bad?

Need a QB with a quick release that can see the field and who feels the pressure that is a leader and doesn't cry when things don't go his way.

Reactions: 08Vol
Agreed! Tyler Byrd needs to see the field, he should be in the mix.
I hope he gets his number called. It has been a mystery why he has never been targeted since his freshman year. They should let him return kicks too if they aren’t going to throw to him. At minimum, they would protect Calloway and Chandler. They haven’t killed it on returns anyway. Byrd was doing well his freshman year. As a fan of his from SW Florida, I wish he would have taken one of his other offers.

I hope he gets his number called. It has been a mystery why he has never been targeted since his freshman year. They should let him return kicks too if they aren’t going to throw to him. At minimum, they would protect Calloway and Chandler. They haven’t killed it on returns anyway. Byrd was doing well his freshman year. As a fan of his from SW Florida, I wish he would have taken one of his other offers.

JG has ruined a lot of Collegiant careers. Players and coaches alike.

VN Store

Back