Make Fun Of The Mildcats......

Their field is called Kroger field 😂. Can you get more trashy and soulless than that? They must've done it to get discounts at the Kroger pharmacy, so they can get their meth season a head start

Reactions: joevol33
I just want to say. You suck kensucky. You're named after a grocery store. The only sacks you've been able to make is paper or plastic. Even when you guys thought you were the top 10 gods of football, we beat you. We will always beat you. You guys were okay in my book... But then all the sudden you guys have a bigger mouth than Georgia and Big Bass Mouth Butch. So, now you've slid over to the hate you slot. #80-29-5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191107-121659.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-121659.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 27
wku-kentucky.gif

QUOTE]

Yeah, I think this one is in our playbook.

Glad this one showed up again. Someone posted this during the b-ball season. I didnt stop laughing for days. Looks like ole Fulmer sitting there not trying to hard to protect the UK fan.
LOL! I thought the exact same thing

Kentucky. The only place I’ve ever seen where you can smoke in a hospital lobby lol. Not to mention the 3-37 in my lifetime record vs the Vols

Glad this one showed up again. Someone posted this during the b-ball season. I didnt stop laughing for days. Looks like ole Fulmer sitting there not trying to hard to protect the UK fan.

I think it's an NBA game but it's still funny.

VN Store

Back