Make fun of souce for watching Beverley Hills 90210, Buffy, Hannah Montana, other girly shows. Ain't axing him nothin Thread.

pig.gif

Just got RV out of the hospital with bilateral pneumonia and I am getting over 5 weeks of bronchitis. Sad news is we lost Rocki our 10 year old Blue Tick and RV's first dog ever. Rough!!!
Sorry to hear. Losing a pet can be like losing a child. Hope you both get to feeling better soon with your illnesses.

Reactions: VIF and Souce
Who’d you use out of Vandy?
My original liver doctor was Dr. Chung, but he moved to California, so no I see a Dr. Izzy. My transplant surgeon was Dr. Geevarghese(I may have spelled that wrong). For my kidneys I see Dr. Lewis, and for my heart I see Dr. Naftilan. I also have a few other doctors there.

You having some issues?

My original liver doctor was Dr. Chung, but he moved to California, so no I see a Dr. Izzy. My transplant surgeon was Dr. Geevarghese(I may have spelled that wrong). For my kidneys I see Dr. Lewis, and for my heart I see Dr. Naftilan. I also have a few other doctors there.

You having some issues?
What do you do about the diabetes ? Insulin or pills ?

Lol, that's funny. Reminds me of that chick I used to call coffee table, I'm sure you remember. Haha, I used to go over to her place all drunk, and Id bang her a couple of times on the way to the bedroom.

Yes, I'm still here in Ft. Myers. I take it you're still in the same place too?
Yep, Hounddog Haven Hudson

VN Store

Back