Make fun of souce for watching Beverley Hills 90210, Buffy, Hannah Montana, other girly shows. Ain't axing him nothin Thread.

Finished episode 16 of season 1 last night. In episode 17 Brenda will fill in for Brandon at the Peach Pit. Since she's such a filthy triflin skank, she will most likely be a disaster and cause the Peach Pit to be shut down for multiple health code violations.
oh-no-maya-rudolph.gif

Reactions: 508mikey
Finished episode 16 of season 1 last night. In episode 17 Brenda will fill in for Brandon at the Peach Pit. Since she's such a filthy triflin skank, she will most likely be a disaster and cause the Peach Pit to be shut down for multiple health code violations.

Quit talking about Brenda like that.

Reactions: Souce
Be a man, watch Days of our lives!
I lived in a coed dorm when I went to college in 1972 (this was very daring at the time! 🤪), and I was amazed that nearly all the guys (rich jocks, etc.) watched All My Children faithfully. They could recite every line that Erica ever said, while piling empty beer cans into pyramids on every windowsill.

I lived in a coed dorm when I went to college in 1972 (this was very daring at the time! 🤪), and I was amazed that nearly all the guys (rich jocks, etc.) watched All My Children faithfully. They could recite every line that Erica ever said, while piling empty beer cans into pyramids on every windowsill.
Every time we would stay with my grandma on my mom's side, 1 pm was coming inside time. She'd have lunch, and watched us outside all other hours, but 1 o'clock we came in, sit down, and had to sit still for her Days of our lives 🤣. I was crushing on Hope, Jennifer, Isabella, and a few more occasionally, so I didn't mind.

In my college days in the early 80’s, it was General Hospital (Luke and Laura) or Days Of Our Lives (Bo and Hope). It was amazing all the guys that kept up with both and would discuss before class.

Reactions: VolNExile
In my college days in the early 80’s, it was General Hospital (Luke and Laura) or Days Of Our Lives (Bo and Hope). It was amazing all the guys that kept up with both and would discuss before class.

My sisters watched General Hospital so I watched it often going back to the Laura and Scotty days. Started watching Days in college, there were a lot of guys that watched it.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
And take Mikey with you.
4Nhi.gif

I started Season 3 of Beverly Hills 90210 this weekend. Brenda is still just as triflin as ever by sneaking around with Dylan behind Mr. & Mrs. Walsh's back, and Steve can't hold a job -- even at The Peach Pit.

I started Season 3 of Beverly Hills 90210 this weekend. Brenda is still just as triflin as ever by sneaking around with Dylan behind Mr. & Mrs. Walsh's back, and Steve can't hold a job -- even at The Peach Pit.

Brenda was just misunderstood.

VN Store

Back