Make Fun of Bye Week

Breaking news: JG will be starting against the bye week. Just can’t keep this guy off the field.

Vegas betting lines
-10 bye week

bye-bye-covid19-welcome-life-text-concept-idea-of-quarantine-or-picture-id1216271450

Guys we are in no place to be making fun of bye week!! We shouldn’t be making fun of a team who will stomp us again!

Even though we are 17 point dogs vs Bye Week, they had better not sleep on the Vols.
We have a fifth year quarterback and a great pass defense.
Take Bye and the points.

Rumor is JG fumbled on the way to practice, and a fraternity intramural team just scored on a slant route.

Bye week walks into a bar and orders a drink. While he's sitting there, he hears somebody say "bye week, I love your new uniforms this year!" and he looks around, but nobody's there. A little later he hears a voice say "Bye week, I think you're going to win a divisional championship next year!" and again, he looks around but the bar is empty. After awhile he hears somebody say "Bye week recruiting seems to be the best it's ever been" and he just can't take it anymore, and he asks the bartender, "I may be going crazy. Do you hear voices in this bar?" The bartender says "oh, those are just the peanuts. They're complimentary.

VN Store

Back