Make fun of bama

The CSI franchise had taken particular interest in a possible spinoff to take advantage of the recent popularity surge of college football in the state of Alabama and had decided to call it CSI-Tuscaloosa. Everything with the project was going well and there was even a pilot in the works. However, at the last minute, the plans had to be scrapped as their R&D team discovered that the area contained no dental records and everyone's DNA was the same!

A Bama fan and Vols fan were old friends (I know, but it could happen.) Their families were vacationing together in New York City. As the two families were walking along the street, the Vols fan's wife reminded him they needed to pick up some groceries for supper.

They all walk into a store and the Vols fan walks up the the counter and says to the clerk, "I need some maters and some taters."
The clerk smiles and says, "You must be from Tennessee."
Floored, the Vols fan says, "Yeah, how'd you know?"
"Your accent gave it away," was the reply.

Having procured the desired maters and taters, they left the store but the Bama family was amazed how the clerk knew where the Vols fan was from just by his accent. As they walked on down the street past another store, the bama fan's wife said, "Go in that store and see if the clerk can guess where you're from by your accent, too."

The bama fan strolls confidently up to the clerk and announces, "I need some maters and some taters."
The clerk smiles and says, "You must be from Alabama."
Satisfied he's one-upped the Vols fan, the bama fan says, "You guessed it from my accent, right?"

The clerk replied simply, "No, moron, you're in a hardware store."

A UT grad and an Alabama grad happened to be sitting together on a plane.... after a bit of conversation the UT grad said "you're an AL Grad"... The Al grad blushed and asked "how did you know? By my knowledge of the English language or my knowledge of world affairs"?
The UT grad said...….....Naw……"I saw the ring on your finger, while you were picking your nose!".........
GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forever

Bryant Denny going to "Field Turf"

article-2463144-18C7A16B00000578-266_634x868.jpg

Administration embarrassed by Homecoming Court grazing at Halftime.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Late one evening, an Alabama father had just sat down to rest after seeing his son and new bride off on their honeymoon when the phone rang. In a frenzy was Jr. babbling unintelligibly, even for a bammer. "Boy! Boy!" the father exclaimed. "Slow down boy, what's wrong? You're supposed to be on your honeymoon."
"I know Daddy, we was fixin to go to bed and she told me that she had been savin herself for this here very moment. What do I do?"
"Git yer stuff together son I'm comin to git'cha. If'n she ain't good enough fer her own family, she ain't good enough fer ours!"

VN Store

Back