Made it on ESPN

In my section, they were pretty bad. Most of them chanted IU when Bituli was down on the field. I was told, not asked, to sit down multiple times. I told them to kick rocks or make me an offer on my tickets. Lots of F bombs from them late in the 4th, which is a problem when my boys are with me.
edit: to stay on topic, my boys made it on TV right after the Shamburger int!!!

Reactions: vollygirl
A 20 something one section over told a teen sitting in front of us to suck her d!@×. Can't make this **** up. Classless.

Made it on ESPN super-pissed after GT scored to go up 2 TDs in 2017. Still don't know how Butch managed to pull that one out.

UT GT.jpg

Reactions: Catbone
Hate the checkboard overalls.

Wish they would all burn.

Sorry not sorry about your friend.
Love the checker overalls, my old buddy the great Freddie Reynolds of Manchester TN. Wore his every game day at Freddies Oyster bar. Sure miss Freddie and some damn good chicken wings.GBO!!!!

Two very different moments in the game. Hyped up and Cheering to Pissed off 19-9 and Indiana just threw for a long 1St down. Sitting on the Indiana side, their fans were fun to be around.
The dude next to and his wife are good friends of mine. He sent me this picture of him and Tee.
A2E5E011-B7CE-4E64-B56E-CD0706DFA423.jpeg

Reactions: TJVol95
Don't have the picture, but made it with my oldest son on ESPN game day or pregame show, whatever it was back then, before the 1995 Bama game. Kinda cool now, we thought it was very cool then. GBO!
Glad I wasn’t on TV that game. I was one at the front after the game and security was begging us to jump the fence and rush the field. I was almost in the paper for the wrong reason lol

VN Store

Back