Made a stop in Gainesville

14 And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town. 15 Truly, I say to you, it will be more bearable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah than for that town. - Matthew 10:14-15

Such a nasty town..........🤢🤮

I drive back in forth from Maryville to Orlando, 7 or 8 times a year. I will usually stop in Gainesville to get something to eat or gas or coffee. Any of the 4 interstate exits are covered with homeless, begging for money. Other than that and the fact that it is the home of UF, it isn't too bad of a place.

When cruising down 75 if you are lucky you can catch many gators in their alternate "prison greys" doing roadside cleanup.

Naturally.

When ever my boss is in Florida he always makes it a point to stop in Gainesville just so he can take a dump.

I am not your boss unless you're a hispanic carpenter in Charlotte, but I also observe this rule. The obligatory deuce on Gainesville was inspired by me witnessing the Jabar Gaffney "no catch" personally from a direct line of sight less than 90 feet from me.
I owe Gainesville a debt....and I pay my bills.

VN Store

Back