Madden is terrible

With that short of a distance they will hit the ground at the same time. Maybe a tenth of a second difference...you're the one arguing with facts.

Just take time and multiply it by itself. Duh.

head-asplode.png

With that short of a distance they will hit the ground at the same time. Maybe a tenth of a second difference...you're the one arguing with facts.

Are things not measured by a tenth of second in science or by smaller units of measure? I'm sure there's a formula that's probably a helluva lot longer than that equation you threw out there & more exact than your guesstimation theory on what objects might hit the ground at the same time from a given distance.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's not measured that way at the middle of the field during pregame. I know that.

BTW, everything accelerates at 9.8 m/s^2. It's one of the basic concepts of physics...called gravity.

It's not measured that way at the middle of the field during pregame. I know that.

BTW, everything accelerates at 9.8 m/s^2. It's one of the basic concepts of physics...called gravity.

Gravity doesn't affect everything the same way.

It does on planet Earth.

Even if gravity applies the same force on all objects there are other variables that dictate how they would fall to the ground. I think it may have something to do with laws of inertia.

Gravity has a force of 9.8 m/s^2 on all objects. No matter how heavy or light the objects are. They will hit at the same time at the at the distance of an average coin toss. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand.

Gravity has a force of 9.8 m/s^2 on all objects. No matter how heavy or light the objects are. They will hit at the same time at the at the distance of an average coin toss. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand.

If I drop a feather & a quarter from chest height they will hit at the same time? I doubt it.

If you drop a brick and a quarter at the same time they will. How about dropping an anvil and a quarter...same thing.

If you drop a brick and a quarter at the same time they will. How about dropping an anvil and a quarter...same thing.

I'm not arguing that. You say if you drop anything from 6 feet it will hit the ground at the same time because gravity has the exact same affect on all objects falling to the ground. Why doesn't a feather & a coin hit at the same time?

If you can't understand the Laws of Physics there is no helping you.

Lol. If gravity has the same affect on everything why doesn't a feather hit the ground the same time as a coin? You made an A in physics so you tell me. Not talking about a brick or anything else just what I said above.

Because air resistance. Doesn't change the fact that gravity acts the same on all objects. You said a coin falls like a 500 lb object...it falls the same as a 500 lb object because gravity acts the same on all objects.

Maybe you should go get one of those worthless pieces of paper and you would understand.

I'm not arguing that. You say if you drop anything from 6 feet it will hit the ground at the same time because gravity has the exact same affect on all objects falling to the ground. Why doesn't a feather & a coin hit at the same time?

:eek:lol:

That's exactly where this argument started. You just can't let it go.

I'm pretty sure you were hyping NCAA up this year like it was the best game ever. I even mentioned that custom playbooks would cause problems & was bashed for that too.
Please quote to where I said anything close to that.

Should the coin fall like a feather? I'm confused...

I believe it actually will if each object falls in a vaccuum.

Gravity accelerates the fall of all objects equally, regardless though

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out the "Officials at warp speed" complaint.

Little help?

That is just one animation. There are a lot. Fg's look crappy. The officials at warp speed. Gameplay itself is the worst part.

So isn't the joke, "What weighs more? A pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?"

Why are we talking about which will fall faster?

VN Store

Back