Madden 19

So, we discussed the mechanics earlier. Are they this bad, or am I just used to my 99 overall team on 18? I can't figure out if it's lower ratings making players feel..... Horrible. They almost feel like they are moving underwater, you know? No fluidity, no control. I'm at an 83 now and feel like I should be feeling the gains, but it's still pretty bad and I can't play defense on 19 for chit. What's yalls thoughts on this game? I'm a well above average player
I agree with you on both accounts player movement kind of feels like everyone is in slow motion, and I too am awful at defense most of my games online end up being 31-28 type games and its whoever turns the ball over first wins

There comes a point where you feel like you have to, to compete. Others do it and the talent gap grows so large, that your almost forced to. Then again there's others who can do more with less and some can't win with a God squad. I'm not going to spend money this year. Or try not to lol
Haven't spent a penny above the price of the game and as long as you stay in the salary cap seasons, which is one if the most played H2H modes, you can build a very competitive team by grinding solos.

So, we discussed the mechanics earlier. Are they this bad, or am I just used to my 99 overall team on 18? I can't figure out if it's lower ratings making players feel..... Horrible. They almost feel like they are moving underwater, you know? No fluidity, no control. I'm at an 83 now and feel like I should be feeling the gains, but it's still pretty bad and I can't play defense on 19 for chit. What's yalls thoughts on this game? I'm a well above average player
It's different than Madden in the past. RPM needs a little bit of work, but the new mechanics are great IMO. Makes you okay football this year instead of the garbage arcade crap we have had in the past. People whined for years that they want a more realistic game that plays like football until they actually get it.

It's different than Madden in the past. RPM needs a little bit of work, but the new mechanics are great IMO. Makes you okay football this year instead of the garbage arcade crap we have had in the past. People whined for years that they want a more realistic game that plays like football until they actually get it.
I agree 100%

Good, hopefully the tackling will be better.

Also, you know when your setting MUT up at first and it asks what level you play at. What difference does that make to your team? I set mine to the hardest. I usually take it down 1 notch

Good, hopefully the tackling will be better.

Also, you know when your setting MUT up at first and it asks what level you play at. What difference does that make to your team? I set mine to the hardest. I usually take it down 1 notch
To your tema it doesnt make a difference just what skill lvl the computer is on

Anyone else having trouble logging in right now? I'm on PSN, which is working, but Madden is giving me the SEN account most be signed in to the EA servers

I was watching live when it happened. This has me a bit messed up. You couldnt see anything because the face cam had just cut away, but you could hear everything. Also from what ive seen from some pro players on twitter that were there this was more than they guy losing at the game and snapping. He drove from Marlyand to Florida with a gun. They also said the guy was acting real weird all weekend and right before it happenes hw got into an argument with someone walkes to the back of the game bar and then shot through glass.

Another thing I’ve read said Taylor Robertson aka Spotmeplzzzz( one of the victims) died covering others he was 27 and is leaving behind a wife and daughter. Eli Clayton aka Trueboy(the other person killed) was said to have just gotten a full ride to finish an engineering degree. He was 22

Wish I'd never seen the clip. Not even safe at a freaking Madden tournament anymore. Absolutely heartbreaking

I'm not sure how many people are following, but I just wanted to state my opinion for those who are. I think this was about more than one loss like the national media is saying. I think this kid had issues and this was planned well ahead of time

How to you compete in tournaments? Say for MUT champions. Do you just need to be on the leader board in game?

How to you compete in tournaments? Say for MUT champions. Do you just need to be on the leader board in game?[

The first tournament is clubs for salary cap. You have to sign up for a club online and then be in the top of your club when qualifying ends in October. I think they take the top 2from mut champi9ns for each team as well

About to delve into online play for the first time in forever. Are Solo Battles complete games, or just challenges like Solo Challenges?

Thanks! I'm reading a lot of stuff about how bad it is, but that was from a month ago. Has it been fixed for the most part?

I just tried to play, and sorry, I still think the game sucks. Running the ball is awful and a pain. I just rage quit a game I was playing against the CPU. I was the Titans playing the Dolphins, I had 5 running plays with Henry. 3 of the I hit the hole where the Dolphin defender is being blocked by my lineman and when I get to the line suddenly I'm knocked down by said defensive lineman, even though they were being blocked. 2 I swept to the outside and I get 2 yards past the LOS and past the defender only to be seemingly tackled by the defender's shadow as he lunged at me.

VN Store

Back