Madden 19

Is there a way to slow the defense down a bit. They are super fast in pursuit. Maybe sliders can fix it. Looking for suggestions

anybody play Madden on PC and looking to join a franchise?

We're in about week 12 of 2021. 49ers, Seattle, Giants, and Bengals are open.

Lmk and I'll link you to our Discord. Its a good league with good players and we've already weeded out the tool bags.

@Geaux_Vols Hey man, I was wondering if you could help me with a graphic / banner for this Madden league I just became an Admin in. It's a pretty simple set up (or at least i imagine it would be for you). I'll shoot you $5 or something! Not trying to mooch off your skills!

To give all the info upfront
- This is what past banners look like, if its easy to keep the same format thats great. Not asking for any extra work to keep ya busy!
- The info for the newest winner would be:
- SB IV
- Enigma95
- NO 10 - 27 OAK
- then beneath that would just be your typical Raiders logo in the fashion of these banners here.

VFL Banners.PNG

If you're too busy, I understand! This is just for a group of 30 dudes playing Madden - nothing crazy important! We've just had some stupid immature Admins leave the league recently, including the guy who used to do the graphics!

If you're down for it, @ me and if there is anything else you need to know I can do my best to get it for you!

I'd appreciate the help - have always enjoyed your past work - but if you're too busy that's understandable!

Thanks bud!

- Tom

@Geaux_Vols Hey man, I was wondering if you could help me with a graphic / banner for this Madden league I just became an Admin in. It's a pretty simple set up (or at least i imagine it would be for you). I'll shoot you $5 or something! Not trying to mooch off your skills!

To give all the info upfront
- This is what past banners look like, if its easy to keep the same format thats great. Not asking for any extra work to keep ya busy!
- The info for the newest winner would be:
- SB IV
- Enigma95
- NO 10 - 27 OAK
- then beneath that would just be your typical Raiders logo in the fashion of these banners here.

View attachment 198397

If you're too busy, I understand! This is just for a group of 30 dudes playing Madden - nothing crazy important! We've just had some stupid immature Admins leave the league recently, including the guy who used to do the graphics!

If you're down for it, @ me and if there is anything else you need to know I can do my best to get it for you!

I'd appreciate the help - have always enjoyed your past work - but if you're too busy that's understandable!

Thanks bud!

- Tom

hey man, happy to help. do you just need an image of the single banner, or an image with all four together with the stadium background?

hey man, happy to help. do you just need an image of the single banner, or an image with all four together with the stadium background?
That's a really good question, and I think it would need to be the whole thing!

Here's the entire image.

VFL Banners.PNG

I believe it would need to fit within these same dimensions (of the full size image of course), just with the added banner. Is there any other images I'd need to find? Like that stadium background?

Thanks for helping out man I appreciate it!

VN Store

Back