Mack Brown?

Vfl83

Probably gonna get roasted, but it worked out for bball. Why not pursue him? He would stabilize the program and his recruiting to UNC is impressive. Thoughts?

Reactions: Longhornjack
Probably gonna get roasted, but it worked out for bball. Why not pursue him? He would stabilize the program and his recruiting to UNC is impressive. Thoughts?
He wouldn't leave North Carolina for Tennessee. It's sad but true

I can give you 69 reasons why he might be a little long in the tooth for this opening.

Are you a troll or completely devoid of any logical thought processes?

Because those are the only two reasons for someone starting a Mack Brown thread.

Reactions: 508mikey
There is no way at his age that Mack Brown is going to leave the Tarholes.

As someone familiar with him (not personally), if you get a re-energized, Mack, he would kill it at Tennessee. Just my opinion.

Are you a troll or completely devoid of any logical thought processes?

Because those are the only two reasons for someone starting a Mack Brown thread.
I disagree. Obviously I’m a little biased, but IF Tennessee were to get him, it would be a slam dunk. He seems like he really gives a sh** , again.
He is 69 years old, though.

VN Store

Back